The longevity of our employee’s tenure is a complement to our culture, support, and career path guidance.
Atlanta, GA (PRWEB) November 29, 2017
The Associates represent five of the company’s practice groups – Accounting & Finance, Legal, Manufacturing, Military Transition and Sales & Marketing – as well as Lucas Group’s Corporate Team. Lucas Group celebrated 10 year, 15 year, 20 year, 25 year and 30-year anniversaries.
“The longevity of our employee’s tenure is a complement to our culture, support, and career path guidance,” says Lucas Group CEO Andi Jennings. “In today’s dynamic business climate, it is not unusual for professionals to switch jobs every few years. We’re proud that Lucas Group stands out as a company that talented professionals choose to make a long-term professional home and build fulfilling, meaningful careers.”
Lucas Group’s company culture is grounded in camaraderie, trust, teamwork and respect.
“We strive to create a collegial atmosphere where Associates benefit from a balance of autonomy and support,” says Jennings. “They have the freedom to take professional risks and the support they need to develop into industry leaders.”
Lucas Group prides itself on creating clear career trajectories together with the industry’s most sophisticated onboarding and ongoing educational programming. This includes providing innovative tools that track recruiting metrics, access to industry experts as mentors, and continuous training and development.
During the Annual Sales Meeting, the following Associates were recognized for their long-standing tenure.
30 years with Lucas Group:
- Eric Stagliano – Military Transition, Atlanta
25 years with Lucas Group:
- Lisa Decker – Accounting & Finance, Denver
- Nathaniel Hope – Military Transition, Atlanta
- Clint Lasater– Accounting & Finance, Dallas
20 years with Lucas Group:
- Charles Schutt – Accounting & Finance, Chicago
- Richard Vidoli – Military Transition, Atlanta
- Peter Yund – Corporate, Atlanta
15 years with Lucas Group:
- Laurie Block – Legal, New York
- Bruce Enger – Manufacturing, Atlanta
- Jamie Bergstrom – Accounting & Finance, Chicago
- Myra Simon – Accounting & Finance, Houston
10 years with Lucas Group:
- Erica Dawley – Accounting & Finance, Chicago
- Eric Duggan – Military Transition, Dallas
- John Heffner – Manufacturing, Atlanta
- Steven Lynch – Legal, Atlanta
- John Quinn – Military Transition, Irvine
- Julie Stratton – Sales & Marketing, Houston
- Robin Wexler – Legal, Baltimore
“We commend these associates for their dedication to the Lucas Group team and we look forward to celebrating more milestones with them in the future,” says Jennings.
Lucas Group specializes in Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, Information Technology, Legal, Manufacturing, Military Transition and Sales & Marketing recruitment.
About Lucas Group
Lucas Group is North America’s premier executive search firm. Since 1970, our culture and methodologies have driven superior results. We assist clients ranging in size from small to medium-sized businesses to Fortune 500 companies find transcendent, executive talent; candidates fully realize their ambitions; and associates find professional success. To learn more, please visit Lucas Group at http://www.lucasgroup.com and connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter.