We empower our patients and strive to create optimal spinal health and nervous system integrity that prevents illness, disease, and uncomfortable or painful symptoms that arise from misalignment.
FORT COLLINS, Colo. (PRWEB) November 29, 2017
The highest-rated chiropractor in Fort Collins, Impact Chiropractic, has moved to accommodate their growing practice and expand their dedication to the community. Optimal health and wellness is a goal for many Fort Collins and surrounding areas residents and Impact Chiropractic wants to make sure they are providing the best care for their patients, helping them create and maintain healthy lifestyles.
“We feel so fortunate to be supporting one of the healthiest cities in the United States,” says Dr. Elise Rigney, owner of Impact Chiropractic. “We empower our patients and strive to create optimal spinal health and nervous system integrity that prevents illness, disease, and uncomfortable or painful symptoms that arise from misalignment.”
Impact Chiropractic moved from their Horsetooth and Shields location to 1730 South College Avenue, Suite 100 – a space that is 3,010 square feet bigger, offering 3 times more patient rooms, and has added 5 massage therapists with Discover Massage.
The Fort Collins Chiropractor offers:
- Advanced spinal correction and chiropractic adjustments utilizing the most researched chiropractic techniques, which include the Chiropractic BioPhysics Technique, Diversified Technique, Palmer package, and Pettibon Rehab.
- They have a state-of-the-art spinal rehabilitation center with cervical traction, proprioceptive exercises, neuromuscular re-education, and vibration plate therapy. They prescribe home exercises based off of each individual patient’s radiographs. Therefore, exercises are modified and most often unilateral stretching or strengthening exercises.
- Chiropractic care for newborns, infants, school-aged children and beyond. Regular adjustments from a pediatric chiropractor encourages neuroplasticity and improves symptoms related to ADD/ADHD, asthma, colic, constipation, ear infections, headaches, sleep problems and more.
- Prenatal Chiropractic Care by Webster Certified chiropractors that help to maintain a healthy pregnancy, relieves back, neck and joint pain, and can reduce the time of labor and delivery.
- Improved performance, speed, reaction and recovery time for athletes who want increased nervous and immune system function while enjoying decreased aches and pains.
About Impact Chiropractic: Impact Chiropractic, which has been rewarded as the “10 Best Chiropractors in Colorado,” leads by example that optimal levels of health can be achieved naturally, without invasive intervention. Dr. Elise Rigney, Dr. Lara Osterhaus and Dr. Kendra Conner, as well as the friendly staff are dedicated to chiropractic solutions that target each individuals’ needs, whether from neck pain, back pain, migraines, general tension or decreased quality of life. Visit http://www.impact-chiropractic.com to learn more, or call (970) 223-5501 to make an appointment today.