The builder took home five gold and six silver awards in addition to earning a Personal Achievement award for Best Sales Team of the Year.
Atlanta, GA (PRWEB) November 30, 2017
The Providence Group of Georgia, LLC, a Green Brick Partner, is proud to close out the year with 12 OBIE awards! The builder took home five gold and six silver awards in addition to earning a Personal Achievement award for Best Sales Team of the Year.
This year marks the 37th annual Greater Atlanta Home Builders Association OBIE Awards presented by the Atlanta Sales and Marketing Council (SMC). Held at the Omni Atlanta Hotel at CNN Center on November 11, 2017, the OBIE Awards serve as the premier awards in the Atlanta residential real estate market and new home construction industry.
Presented for its accomplishments in both building and marketing, The Providence Group’s 2017 gold OBIE wins include:
- Single-Family Zero Lot Line, $400,000 to $499,999 – The Wyndam at Bellmoore Park
- Single-Family Detached, $900,000 to $999,999 – The Englewood at The Reserve at Providence
- Best Interior Merchandising – Detached Model, $500,000 to $599,999 – The Calhoun at Central Park at Deerfield Township
- Best Interior Merchandising – Attached Model, $500,000 to $599,999 – The Seymour at The Townes at Chastain
- Best Marketing Campaign over $10,000 – Bellmoore Park Fall Festival
The Providence Group also received the following silver OBIE awards:
- Best Building Design – Attached Model, $300,000 to $399,999 – The Garfield at The Enclave at Suwanee Station
- Best Building Design – Attached Model, $500,000 to $599,999 – The Seymour at The Townes at Chastain
- Best Building Design – Detached Model, $700,000 to $799,999 – The Matthews at Bellmoore Park
- Best Interior Merchandising – Attached Model, $300,000 to $399,999 – The Garfield at The Enclave at Suwanee Station
- Best Interior Merchandising – Attached Model, $500,000 to $599,999 – The Stockton at Roswell Towneship
- Best Interior Merchandising – Detached Model, $700,000 to $799,999 – The Matthews at Bellmoore Park
Additionally, Michelle Valentino and Whitney Stuckart with The Providence Group earned Sales Team of the Year. Michelle and Whitney serve as the Community Sales Managers at The Providence Group’s flagship master-planned community Bellmoore Park. In addition to the community’s newest OBIE awards, Bellmoore Park also received Master-Planned Community of the Year, Best Amenity Package and Best Landscape Design at the 2016 OBIE Awards. To learn more about this exceptional Johns Creek community, visit http://www.BellmoorePark.com.
Another standout community at this year’s OBIE Awards was The Townes at Chastain, garnering one gold award for Best Interior Merchandising and one silver award for Best Building Design. The Townes at Chastain features three-story, luxury townhomes from the $425,000s in a prime, inside the perimeter, Sandy Springs location near Chastain Park, providing the ultimate walkable lifestyle.
This new, gated community caters to those that enjoy the fast-paced city life, but value extra space and time for things that matter most with HOA-maintained lawns and low-maintenance construction. In addition to convenience to GA 400, I-285, I-85, Buckhead and downtown Atlanta, residents also enjoy a variety of community amenities that include a private swimming pool with cabana. Visit http://www.TheProvidenceGroup.com/the-townes-at-chastain for complete details regarding available opportunities at The Townes at Chastain.
To learn more about the award-winning designs and communities from The Providence Group located throughout metro Atlanta, visit http://www.TheProvidenceGroup.com.
About The Providence Group of Georgia, LLC
The Providence Group of Georgia LLC was ranked the No. 7 largest builder in Atlanta by the Atlanta Business Chronicle in August 2015, and No. 95 on the Builder 100 list announced by BUILDER Magazine in May 2014. Atlanta native, Warren Jolly, serves as president of The Providence Group of Georgia LLC. Between Warren Jolly and his dad Pete Jolly, they bring a combined 50 years of development, home building and marketing experience to The Providence Group. Together, they have built and developed in prime locations throughout metro Atlanta with unique trademarks such as luxury low maintenance lifestyles, livable and unique floor plans and stunning exterior designs. In 2014, The Providence Group opened its first Design Center featuring 5,000 square feet of luxurious interior, exterior and outdoor living design options. The Providence Group is a subsidiary of Green Brick Partners (NASDAQ symbol GRBK). For more information about The Providence Group and its commitment to Luxury Living by Design, visit http://www.TheProvidenceGroup.com.