“These new cases are the most innovative design that this industry has seen in a long time. There's a lot of experience and know-how built into these cases to make them both rugged and adjustable by users,” said Vinny Barbati, Philly Case President.
PHILADELPHIA (PRWEB) November 29, 2017
Philly Case now offers a new product line of roto-molded cases specifically for shipping flat screen TVs and monitors. (https://www.phillycase.com/categories/philly-case-molded-flat-screen-monitor-cases) These cases can be used for flat screens ranging from 32 inches to 75 inches. There are five different sized models, and each size can be made for one or two TVs. An innovative new key feature is that they are adjustable by the user for different size monitors. These cases are made in the USA.
Utilizing many years of experience in building cases to protect valuable flat screen TVs in shipping, Philly Case designed and manufactures these cases to be durable and adjustable. They can be used to ship flat screens of all kinds, including monitors, plasma televisions, large LCD TVs and LED TVs. Features include:
- Fit most flat screen TVs/monitors from 32" to 75"
- Available in single or double screen versions
- Self-adjustable case interior (adjust length and height) for different size monitors; no need for multiple cases
- Available in standard gray color or custom colors
- Designed to be stackable with forklift entry
- Padlock capable (both sides)
- Water resistant
- 45% lighter and more durable than wood
- Recessed wheels with heavy duty bumpers and forklift entry points to avoid the most common cause of damage - forklift stabbing wheels
- Lighter and easier to move and navigate
- Lower freight cost due to lighter weight
Vinny Barbati, President of Philly Case Company, who designed this new line of flat screen television/monitor cases, comments, “These new cases are the most innovative design that this industry has seen in a long time. There's a lot of experience and know-how built into these cases to make them both rugged and adjustable by users.”
The full catalog of new Philly Case flat screen monitor cases is available to view online on the Philly Case website at https://www.phillycase.com/categories/philly-case-molded-flat-screen-monitor-cases, and the product line is described fully on https://www.phillycase.com/content/plasma-lcd-flat-screen-cases. Orders can be placed by calling Philly Case at 215-551-6811 or toll-free 800-505-8179.
About Philly Case
Philly Case is one of the world’s leading shipping case manufacturers and distributors, specializing in cases that are tough, reliable, and durable. Philly Case makes and distributes a wide variety of shipping case products including ATA cases, tradeshow cases, poly cases, rackmount cases, flat screen cases, and roto molded cases. For complete information on all shipping case product offerings and manufacturing capabilities, please visit the Philly Case website at https://www.PhillyCase.com.