Nimble and PieSync bring all [my] systems together into a single system of record that makes it easy for me to cultivate the one-on-one relationships that grow my business and my customers' businesses.
SANTA MONICA, Calif. (PRWEB) November 29, 2017
Nimble, the leading social sales and marketing contact relationship platform, today announced in-the-box integration with PieSync. The B2B cloud integration platform extends Nimble’s social business profiles, contact data discovery engine, and smart segmentation to more than 90 SaaS applications, including G Suite, MailChimp, Hubspot, Salesforce, and Quickbooks.
Based on the premise that virtually all customer-facing teams and individuals need an easy-to-use, intelligent contact relationship manager to help build productive and successful relationships, Nimble unifies contact data from multiple contact management systems, social platforms and SaaS sales, CRM, marketing automation, customer service and accounting applications into a single system of record.
“Today, people struggle to manage critical business contacts because contact management and CRM are broken,” said Nimble CEO Jon Ferrara. “Contact details and engagement history are strewn haphazardly across stacks of scribbled-on business cards, multiple email accounts, outdated email contact lists, fragmented social media streams, and siloed business applications. Employees waste time and inevitably miss sales opportunities. With Nimble, you spend more time cultivating the right relationships using a highly targeted list of prospects, leads and customers tracked in disparate systems.”
NIMBLE DELIVERS A COMPANY WIDE RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT PLATFORM
Nimble can either be used as a stand-alone CRM or to enhance the value of existing contact management, marketing automation, sales CRM and accounting applications. Specifically:
- When syncing Google Contacts, Nimble becomes a robust team contact manager that tracks email communications. AI-enabled email signature capture helps keep G Suite contact details clean and up-to-date in near real-time.
- Email Marketing Automation Apps - A Nimble integration with MailChimp or Campaign Monitor enables users to manage subscription status for email audiences in multiple email lists. Users can also bring segments of Nimble contacts into specific mailing campaigns; discover contact details for bounced emails; and assign follow-up tasks based on signups, survey responses, and average email opens or click rates.
- Marketing Automation Platforms - A Nimble integration with Hubspot, Marketo, Pardot or Infusionsoft enables users to translate a combination of marketing attributes such as lead scores, website visitor activities and form submissions into actionable Nimble tabs you can use to create daily call lists and follow-up tasks using Nimble’s signature social business fields.
- CRM - Customer Relationship Management - Using Nimble within Salesforce or Dynamics 365 helps sales professionals engage more effectively with customers and prospects. Use Nimble’s Smart Profile Insights to reveal common interests, preferred communication channels, and missing contact details.
- Accounting Platforms - Integrating Nimble with Quickbooks or Xero unlocks knowledge in accounting systems that enables sales and support teams to interact with customers facing financial issues such as past due invoices, without having to open a separate bookkeeping application or re-enter data.
“Nimble is the best prospecting tool I’ve ever used,” said Michael McKenna, principal consultant at Dublin-based cloud applications consultancy SmartCloud. “It builds profiles instantly so I immediately know who a person is, what interests him or her, and how to best to reach out, within context. Nimble is especially useful when working in Zoho CRM, because it adds social profiles instantly to Zoho contacts and provides missing contact details.”
“As a real-world small business owner, it's difficult to deliver the ‘personal touch’ when all my prospects, allies and customers are tied up in different business apps, including Constant Contact, Quickbooks, Gmail, Calendar and social media,” said Martin Brossman, executive and business success sales coach, Martin Brossman and Associates. “Fortunately, Nimble and PieSync bring all these systems together into a single system of record that makes it easy for me to cultivate the one-on-one relationships that grow my business and my customers' businesses.”
AVAILABILITY AND PRICING
PieSync is available for two weeks on an unlimited basis, and 2,000 syncs per month are bundled into the Nimble Contact and Nimble Business plans. Upgrades for higher-volume data syncs are also available. Nimble Contact - available at $12/User/Month - is a Relationship Management tool for individuals and teams of up to 5 people that works with existing cloud-based systems’ email, contact and business apps. Nimble Business - available for $25/User/Month - provides a complete sales CRM for teams of any size. The all-in-one contact management solution has marketing automation and sales enablement built into it.
Nimble builds award-winning contact management solutions for teams and individuals. Every day, people use Nimble to successfully nurture their personal and business relationships across email, social networks and more than 90 cloud-based business applications. Ranked #1 in Overall Satisfaction by G2 Crowd, and #1 Small Business Sales and Marketing CRM by Fit Small Business, Nimble combines the strengths of traditional CRM, classic contact management, social media, sales intelligence and marketing automation into a powerful relationship management platform that delivers relationship insights everywhere you work.
PieSync is the fastest growing two-way intelligent data synchronization platform for organizations that want to power their business by integrating their cloud apps. PieSync improves sales, marketing and service performance by easily and affordably connecting contact data without complexity across SaaS-based ecosystems and applications to guarantee relevance and reliability, every time. PieSync connects over 80 applications with new ones added every week and supports customers with greater than 20 employees across many industries. PieSync is headquartered in Ghent, Belgium.
Jenna Dobkin, (415) 652-2185
(516) 441-0212 (US)
+32 (479) 95 41 90 (Europe)