Halfpricesoft.com has just released the update for new 940 form for ezPaycheck 2017 payroll software.
DETROIT (PRWEB) December 09, 2017
The IRS has just released the 940 form for business owners to complete end of year filing. The great news is Halfpricesoft.com doesn’t charge current 2017 ezPaycheck payroll software customers to update to the latest the 2017 version to have access to the 940 form.
“Halfpricesoft.com has just released the update for new 940 form for ezPaycheck 2017 payroll software,” explains Dr. Ge, President and Founder of halfpricesoft.com.
ezPaycheck 2017 is compatible with Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista and other Windows systems. Customers seeking a way to simplify payroll processing with more accuracy can go online to http://www.halfpricesoft.com/payroll_software_download.asp and download the payroll accounting software.
The unique features included in ezPaycheck are:
- Automatically calculates Federal Withholding Tax, Social Security, Medicare Tax and Employer Unemployment Taxes
- Includes built-in tax tables for all 50 states and the District of Columbia
- Creates and maintains payroll for multiple companies, and does it simultaneously
- Prints tax forms 940, 941, W2 and W3
- Supports unlimited accounts at no additional charge
- Supports network for multiple users
- New W2 print feature: ezPaycheck now print W2 forms in 4-up format
- Supports differential pay rates within the company
- Supports daily, weekly, biweekly, semimonthly and monthly pay periods
Starting at $99.00 for a single user version (per calendar year). Currently the 2017-2018 bundle version is available for only $119.00. To learn more how to do more for less with ezPaycheck, please visit http://www.halfpricesoft.com/index.asp
Halfpricesoft.com is a leading provider of small business software, including payroll software, employee attendance tracking software, accounting software, check printing software, W2, software, 1099 software, and ezACH direct deposit software. Software from halfpricesoft.com is trusted by thousands of customers and will help small business owners simplify their payroll processing and business management.