“We’re excited to deliver our guests a sleek and modern design that provides them with an even more enticing experience,” said Obed H. Morales, the hotel’s recently appointed general manager.
Grapevine, Texas (PRWEB) December 03, 2017
Guests of the Embassy Suites by Hilton Dallas DFW Airport North will now be able to experience a new sleek and modern feel during their stay. The 329-suite hotel in Grapevine, Texas, just two miles from Dallas Fort Worth International Airport, has completed the first phase of its multi-million-dollar property renovation.
Enhancements have been made to the following areas:
- Lobby: Guests will be greeted to an all new design including contemporary décor and lighting.
- Atrium: The contemporary look and feel continues as guests relax in the new and inviting 12-story atrium
- Meeting Space: Three new state-of-the-art breakout rooms have been added, conveniently located on the first floor of the hotel. Each room boasts large windows allowing for plenty of natural light. Each meeting room also has built-in-wall televisions with integrated power and data connection ports built right into the board room tables for easy projection.
- Ballrooms: These were also redone with new carpeting and wall finishings. The ballrooms also have improved sound buffering, providing a more pleasurable experience.
- Restaurants: Hallford’s Restaurant & Bar, the newest restaurant to the hotel will offer modern American cuisine, incorporating the traditions of Texas with a commitment to local and sustainable sourcing. Hallford’s Mercantile, a new marketplace café has been added to the main lobby where light meals and Starbucks™ coffee is served.
In addition, guests can expect updates to the suites by summer 2018, including new furniture, flooring, drapery and artwork that will pair with the new public spaces.
Additional highlights of the hotel include complimentary 24-hour transportation to and from DFW International Airport, complimentary made-to-order breakfast and evening refreshments, complimentary scheduled transportation to Grapevine Mills Mall, a fitness center and an indoor pool.
The hotel revealed the renovations to the Greater Dallas community earlier this month in partnership with GRACE Christmas Cottage. Mayor William D. Tate kicked off the celebration by cutting the ribbon and over 200 gifts were donated by event guests for the less fortunate.
Embassy Suites by Hilton Dallas DFW Airport North is located at 2401 Bass Pro Drive, Grapevine, Texas. For more information, visit the Embassy Suites by Hilton Dallas DFW Airport North Website and connect on Facebook.
About Atrium Hospitality
Atrium Hospitality is a leading hotel and asset management company headquartered in Alpharetta, GA. The company oversees a portfolio of more than 50 hotels in 26 states, licensed primarily through the Marriott, Hilton and Intercontinental brand families. For more information, visit http://www.atriumhospitality.com.
About Embassy Suites by Hilton
Embassy Suites by Hilton, one of Hilton’s 14 market-leading brands, is dedicated to delivering what matters most to travelers. The full service, upscale brand offers two-room suites, free made-to-order breakfast and a nightly two-hour reception with complimentary drinks and snacks. Both leisure and business travelers looking for a relaxed, yet sophisticated experience will feel right at home with brand-standard amenities like inviting atriums and complimentary 24-hour business and fitness centers. Embassy Suites by Hilton has more than 230 hotels with 49 in the pipeline. Hilton Honors members who book directly through preferred Hilton channels have access to instant benefits, including a flexible payment slider that allows members to choose nearly any combination of Points and money to book a stay, an exclusive member discount that can’t be found anywhere else, free standard Wi-Fi and digital amenities like digital check-in with room selection and Digital Key (select locations) available exclusively through the industry-leading Hilton Honors app. For more information, visit embassysuites.com or news.embassysuites.com. Connect online with Embassy Suites by Hilton at Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.