“The future of housing is being created through inspired innovation,” said Peter Goldstone, CEO of Hanley Wood.
WASHINGTON (PRWEB) December 06, 2017
Hanley Wood, the premier information, media, event, and strategic marketing services company serving the residential, commercial design and construction industries, is pleased to announce this year’s HIVE 50 Honorees, who will be celebrated at the second annual HIVE Conference in Los Angeles this week.
“The future of housing is being created through inspired innovation,” said Peter Goldstone, CEO of Hanley Wood. “The HIVE 50 honorees are examples of true innovation that comes from collaboration and a connection to the best of thought leadership in other industries. We are honored to highlight the contributions of these innovators at HIVE and look forward to seeing what they create in the future.”
The HIVE 50 are drawn from the top people, products and processes that are leading the charge to inspire creativity, higher performance, and innovation in housing. This year’s honorees are separated into five categories – building technology, capital, design, intel and strategy. Honorees by category include:
- Magued Eldaief, CEO, Prescient
- BMC’s Ready-Frame System
- Marc Bovet, Founder and President, BONE Structure
- John Brooks, President BRINC Building Products
- Eric Clifton, Founder and CEO, Orison
- GO Logic’s GO Lab
- IrisVR’s Prospect System
- Nitin Kulkarni, President, Smart Energy, Honeywell Home and Building Technologies
- Joe Lstiburek, Founding Principal, Building Science Corp.
- Mehrdad Mahdjoubi, Founder and CEO, Orbital Systems
- Elon Musk, CEO, Tesla
- Michael Niemann, President and Founder, HercuTech
- Richard Riman, Distinguished Professor, Rutgers University, Department of Materials Science and Engineering
- William Rose, Professor Emeritus, University of Illinois Champaign-Urbana
- Aaron Salow, CEO and co-founder, XOi Technologies
- Christian Sanz, CEO and Founder, Skycatch
- Sajiv Singh, Developer, Aerial Robotic Infrastructure Analyst (ARIA)
- University of Colorado Boulder’s Glass Polymer Metamaterial Cooling Film
- Eve Picker, Founder and CEO, Small Change
- Brian Bair and Jerry Coleman, Co-Founders and Co-CEOs, OfferPad
- Nicolay Boyadjiev, Designer, Strelka Institute for Media Architecture and Design
- Shamayim Harris, Founder and CEO, Avalon Village
- Kenneth Holt, Secretary, Maryland SmartBuy, Maryland Department of Housing and Community Development
- Alex Lintner, President of Consumer Information Services, Experian
- Ben Miller, CEO and Co-Founder, Fundrise
- Puyin Blockchain Group, Sendera Ranch, Texas
- Keith Rabois, Eric Wu, Ian Wong and JD Ross, Co-Founders, Opendoor
- Brian Lee, Design Partner, Skidmore, Owings & Merrill (SOM)
- Carlo Ratti, Founder, MIT Senseable City Lab, Carlo Ratti Associati
- Angela Brooks and Larry Scarpa, Principals, Brooks & Scarpa
- Dave Everson, Owner and CEO, Mandalay Homes
- Mimi Hoang and Eric Bunge, Principal nARCHITECTS
- Florian Idenburg, Founding Partner, SO-IL
- Korte Co.’s 5D Macro BIM
- Lennar Corp. – Wi-Fi Certified Homes
- Alexis Rivas, Co-Founder and CEO, Cover Technologies
- Al Tozer, Architectural Designer, Tozer Design
- Eric Potter, Director of Applied Innovation, Waterton
- Rohit Arnand, Principal, KTGY Architecture + Planning
- David Auld, President and CEO, D.R. Horton
- John Cohlan, CEO, Margaritaville Holdings
- Will Coleman, CEO, Lucid
- NEXTadventure Home, Taylor Morrison
- Fritz Wolff, Co-Founder, Katerra
- Jeff Blau, CEO, The Related Cos.
- Barbara and Mike Feigin, Founders and Owners, Design Tech Homes
- Emile Haddad, Chairman and CEO, FivePoint Holdings
- Dana Pillai, Executive Director, Well Living Lab and President, Delos Labs
- Isami Wada, Chairman and CEO, Sekisui House
Information about each of the honorees and their innovations can be found at http://www.hiveforhousing.com/hive-50/.
HIVE, which will take place at the Intercontinental Los Angeles Downtown from December 6-7, 2017, is an unparalleled opportunity to connect and network with an exclusive lineup of C-suite, thought-leaders, policy makers and game-changers from an array of industries. HIVE 2017 is supported by title and underwriting sponsor, Ply Gem, and founding sponsors, Electrolux, Kohler, Louisiana-Pacific and Samsung. To register or for more information about the conference, please visit the website.
HIVE is the premier event that concentrates on every aspect of housing: Innovation, Vision and Economics. Founded in 2016, HIVE brings together the best and brightest construction and design professionals, academics and thought leaders from an array of industries passionate about design, business strategies and innovation to stimulate new ideas and shape the future of how people live, work and play. HIVE 2017 is supported by title and underwriting sponsor, Ply Gem, and founding sponsors Electrolux, Kohler, Louisiana-Pacific and Samsung.
ABOUT HANLEY WOOD
Hanley Wood is the premier company serving the information, media, and marketing needs of the residential, commercial design, and construction industry. Utilizing the largest analytics- and editorial-driven construction industry database, the company provides business intelligence and data-driven services. The company produces award-winning media, high-profile executive events, and strategic marketing solutions.