If you are a broker looking to expand your business with an unparalleled growth opportunity, now’s the time to make the move.
BEND, Ore. (PRWEB) December 05, 2017
It’s another banner year for Cascade Sotheby’s International Realty! The brokerage, which has increased overall sales volume by 325% between 2015 and 2017, announces it surpassed $1 billion in closed real estate by the end of third-quarter 2017 and is on its way to its best year since opening in 2007. The company is one of the elite 25 Sotheby’s International Realty® franchises in the U.S. in the billion-dollar volume category and is one of the top franchises in closed sales revenue in the entire Sotheby’s International Realty global realty network.
Cascade Sotheby's International Realty franchise owner and CEO, Deb Tebbs, was the first on the West Coast to secure a Sotheby’s International Realty franchise to launch in Central Oregon in 2006. In 2015 she was awarded the franchise for Cascade Sotheby’s International Realty brokerages in Portland, Lake Oswego, SW Washington and the Oregon and SW Washington Coast. Portland is the last metro market in the nation for a Sotheby’s International Realty real estate presence.
“The billion-dollar mark in transaction volume is a tremendous achievement,” says Jon Meschke, VP, Affiliate Services, Sotheby’s International Realty Affiliates LLC. “Deb Tebbs is a strong leader who has guided Cascade Sotheby's International Realty through numerous business cycles and challenges. Along the way she has gained market share through hard work and creating a culture of excellence.”
Brokerage adds executive leadership talent and brokers
Cascade Sotheby’s has welcomed 81 new brokers throughout its markets since January 1st and 30 brokers in the Portland Metro area alone since August. The company also has hired additional leadership in all offices to continue its growth trajectory in the Pacific Northwest:
- Michael Kosmin, companywide chief operating officer
- Marta Boelens, managing principal broker, Central Oregon
- Patrick O’Rourke, managing principal broker, Portland Metro, SW Washington, Coast
- Laura Markham, in-house legal counsel
“We look to 2018 with a laser focus on operations and broker development, continuing to build our market share and a strong commitment to our growing team of high quality producers,” says Kosmin. “We are focused on offering extraordinary services and experiences to our clients through a strong local presence while we leverage the esteemed Sotheby’s International Realty global network—and we have a real commitment to the communities we serve. If you are a broker looking to expand with an unparalleled growth opportunity, now’s the time to make the move.”
Cascade Sotheby’s taps new markets, enhances brokerage services
In addition to expanded franchise rights in western Oregon and SW Washington, Cascade Sotheby’s enhances its brokerage offerings to serve emerging markets:
- Taps talents of regional multilingual brokers to leverage increased international demand for Pacific Northwest real estate,
- Leverages Sotheby’s International Realty exclusive partnerships with Juwai and Nikkei to reach new markets in China and Japan
- Grows its position and market share in the new homes category with exclusive rights to sell all prestigious Franklin Brothers homes in developments including the popular Stone Creek and Mirada neighborhoods of Bend
- Adds Vineyard Division to acclaimed Farm and Ranch Division with new vineyard listings
- Taps top producer in SW Washington, Donna Roberts Group, to continue growing market share and presence in SW Washington
Cascade Sotheby’s continues its innovative approach to uniting extraordinary lives with extraordinary homes building on these statistics:
- 29% growth in market share compared to Q4 2016
- More than tripled sales volume in Portland Metro market from 2015 to 2017
- Average price point for CSIR agents is 33% higher than other agents in Portland and SW Washington
- Double the market share from its closest competitor in Central Oregon in total sales volume in the region for 2017
- Grown from four offices in Central Oregon to 11 offices and more than 250 brokers throughout Oregon and SW Washington; signed 81 new brokers since January 2017
- Realizing the Cascade Sotheby’s International Realty Difference
- A focus on “the art of living” and an understanding of the importance of a sense of place
- A dedication to representing properties of every price range with the same exceptional service
- The highest-quality marketing materials and brand assets for brokers
- A dedicated local marketing team
- Regional advertising partnerships
- Cascade Living Magazine - the premier regional lifestyle magazine for the Pacific Northwest
- Cascadesothebysrealty.com, which will launch a fully integrated digital platform from lead generation, social media management, CRM and a responsive website connecting to the Sotheby's International Realty global network.
- Knowledgeable brokers with unrivaled industry expertise
- An acute understanding of the Pacific Northwest sense of place and how to communicate it to the world
About Sotheby’s International Realty Affiliates LLC
Founded in 1976 to provide independent brokerages with a powerful marketing and referral program for luxury listings, the Sotheby’s International Realty network was designed to connect the finest independent real estate companies to the most prestigious clientele in the world. Sotheby’s International Realty Affiliates LLC is a subsidiary of Realogy Holdings Corp. (NYSE: RLGY), a global leader in real estate franchising and provider of real estate brokerage, relocation and settlement services. In February 2004, Realogy entered into a long-term strategic alliance with Sotheby’s, the operator of the auction house. The agreement provided for the licensing of the Sotheby’s International Realty name and the development of a full franchise system. Affiliations in the system are granted only to brokerages and individuals meeting strict qualifications. Sotheby’s International Realty Affiliates LLC supports its affiliates with a host of operational, marketing, recruiting, educational and business development resources. Franchise affiliates also benefit from an association with the venerable Sotheby’s auction house, established in 1744.
About Cascade Sotheby’s International Realty
Harnessing the worldwide recognition and prestige of the Sotheby’s name, Cascade Sotheby’s International Realty expertly represents the most distinctive properties at every price range. The firm's 11 strategic locations throughout Oregon and southern Washington form the most expansive luxury real estate network in the Pacific Northwest. Cascade Sotheby’s International Realty brokers are masters of their craft, combining local expertise and global connections to artfully unite extraordinary places with extraordinary lives. The firm achieved a billion dollars in sales in the first 11 months of 2016, joining only 25 Sotheby’s International Realty affiliates in the world with this distinction. Exceptional service, continual innovation, and unrivaled market knowledge continue to set Cascade Sotheby’s International Realty apart as an industry leader.
Contact: Claudia Johnson, Public Relations, 503-799-2220