Our main goal with SavvyCube 2 is to equip ecommerce businesses with sophisticated yet affordable analytics tools. We believe this will empower merchants to up their game and make their decisions more data-driven.
MINNEAPOLIS (PRWEB) December 06, 2017
SavvyCube, an ecommerce analytics provider, has announced the release of version 2 — a major update to its analytics solution for Magento-based online stores. SavvyCube 2 aims to bring comprehensive, powerful analytics and intelligence tools to small- and medium-sized businesses, without the complexity and expense of existing enterprise-level solutions.
“I think our customers will love the new design and new features of SavvyCube 2,” said Alexander Shymanets, SavvyCube’s founder. “Our main goal with SavvyCube 2 is to equip ecommerce businesses with sophisticated yet affordable analytics tools. We believe this will empower merchants to up their game and make their decisions more data-driven.”
Currently, SavvyCube 2 supports data import from Magento, Google Analytics and PayPal. It merges together product, customer, and sales data from Magento, along with traffic data from Google Analytics, and transaction fees data from PayPal. More data sources are expected to be added in the future updates.
SavvyCube 2 introduces an array of new features and improvements including:
- A completely redesigned interface
- A new Dashboard that aims to give users a high-level overview of their store’s performance. It contains the following charts: Revenue Breakdown, Purchase Funnel, Abandoned Carts, Purchase Channels, Devices, and Top Countries.
- Product and customer profiles depict how each product has been selling, and how each customer has been purchasing over a period of time.
- Advanced Reports provide functionality to drill down into the data, and slice-and-dice it by multiple dimensions, metrics, and attributes. Users can also export the report at any time into a CSV file.
- A capability to connect multiple Magento stores and Magento installations enables users to analyze each store individually, or view the combined analytics for them all.
Learn more about SavvyCube: here.
SavvyCube was developed by the team of experts, who participated in development of over 60 Magento and Shopify extensions, which are now being used on more than 30,000 online stores.