“Our customers asked for cleaner products with more natural and organic ingredients and wanted them to work fantastic…and we delivered.”
Encinitas, CA (PRWEB) December 06, 2017
Emerald Forest®, a Natural Tropix Corporation brand of botanical hair care products, is excited to celebrate its 25 Year anniversary by announcing its rainforest inspired hair care products are Sulfate Free and made with Organic & Fair Trade ingredients.
Emerald Forest botanical shampoo and conditioner was introduced in Nov. 1992. Soon after its introduction, Emerald Forest’s products gained popularity and were available at grocery and health foods stores across the U.S. By 2001, Emerald Forest became a favorite, highlighted by Emerald Forest Conditioner included as a Best Conditioner in renowned beauty expert Rona Berg’s “Beauty, the new Basics” book.
Keeping pace with customer demands for cleaner, better-for-you products, Emerald Forest spent several years of extensive research and development to create its new formulas, which meet or exceed some of the highest industry standards, like those of Whole Foods premium body care. The new hair care products are sulfate free and made with premium ingredients including organic and fair trade.
- Emerald Forest products are made ‘without’ sulfates, gluten, parabens, phthalates, polymers, propylene glycols, artificial fragrances and animal testing.
- Emerald Forest products are made ‘with’ natural, organic & fair trade ingredients, essential oils, rainforest inspired botanicals and are vegan friendly.
The new products are available in two varieties; Botanical (Citrus Blossom) and Moisturizing (Lavender Mint). The scents are based on pure essential oils of sweet Orange, Grapefruit, Lavender and Peppermint. The new shampoos have a wonderfully gentle foaming action. The new conditioners have a light and creamy texture and help rejuvenate, detangle, moisturize and add body & shine.
“We are very excited about our new products. Our customers asked for cleaner products with more natural and organic ingredients and wanted them to work fantastic…and we delivered.” said Natural Tropix principal, Molly Chadwick.
Emerald Forest hair care products are eco-friendly and made with rainforest Sapayul oil, known for its beautifying and moisturizing properties, an ancient Mayan secret for beautiful hair. Sapayul oil comes from the seed of the Sapote fruit which is sustainably harvested and indigenous to the Central American rainforests.
Emerald Forest products:
- Botanical Shampoo (Citrus Blossom): a gentle botanical shampoo with Sapayul, Babassu & Coconut oils, rainforest & botanical extracts, vitamins, protein and citrus essential oils help gently cleanse, strengthen and condition to leave hair shiny & soft.
- Botanical Conditioner (Citrus Blossom): a lightweight botanical conditioner with nourishing oils of Sapayul, Babassu, Coconut & Olive, rainforest & botanical extracts, protein and citrus essential oils help rejuvenate, detangle, build strength and elasticity for healthy hair.
- Moisturizing Shampoo (Lavender Mint): a shampoo for dry, damaged or color treated hair. Nourishing oils of Sapayul, Babassu, Coconut, Kukui & Macadamia, plus Shea Butter and Aloe, vitamins, protein, rainforest & botanical extracts, lavender & peppermint essential oils help moisture and gently cleanse, leaving hair soft, shiny & full of body.
- Moisturizing Conditioner (Lavender Mint): a conditioner for dry, damaged or color treated hair. Nourishing oils of Sapayul, Babassu, Coconut, Kukui & Macadamia, plus Shea Butter and Aloe, vitamins, protein, rainforest & botanical extracts, lavender & peppermint essential oils help moisturize and condition, leaving hair soft, shiny & full of body.
- Packaging, Size & Price: Iconic colorful rainforest scene, recyclable plastic, 12 fluid ounces, suggested retail $10.99
Emerald Forest is available at Natural and Health Food stores nationwide. To order directly or find out more information about Emerald Forest and its botanical hair care products, visit the company’s website at http://www.EmeraldForestUSA.com
About Emerald Forest
Since 1992, Emerald Forest botanical hair care products have been inspired by the rainforest and made with its signature ingredient, Sapayul oil. Natural Tropix Corporation remains committed to the future of our planet by donating a portion of its proceeds to organizations active in rainforest preservation. Emerald Forest botanical hair care products are made in the USA and available at natural and health food stores nationwide and through major wholesale distributors including Threshold Enterprises.
Natural Tropix Corporation