More reliable version control, search is easy, and ImageSite (Engine-Box.com) is all it needs to support project workflows… it’s nice to show up for inspections with the latest drawings…nice to know which file is the most current
ATLANTA (PRWEB) January 03, 2018
eQuorum Corporation is announcing Engine-Box.com, the first full-fledged Engineering Document Management SaaS, requiring no software, mobile apps, or JAVA™. Engine-Box.com is available through subscription pricing, making it exceptionally affordable for small and medium sized businesses and provides both concurrent and named user subscription options.
Engine-Box.com includes the full functionality of ImageSite™, eQuorum’s leading technology engineering content management system. It is the next generation cloud document management solution with integration to many of the major CAD applications with the latest file security and version control alongside of Amazon Web Services’ secure servers and compliance.
Engine-Box.com is the first truly engineering-oriented box solution. Engine-Box.com is a completely HTML5 application, meaning all users need is a web browser to access, view, secure, distribute, and collaborate with files, without any software, on any platform, including iOS, Android, Windows, and more. Files are easily accessible from anywhere using totally secure connections, using any device – without synching software.
As an engineering repository and workflow management solution, Engine-Box.com allows you to get all your digital files in one place, controlled and backed up, easy to find and get to, and securely stored and archived.
“More reliable version control, search is easy, and ImageSite (Engine-Box.com) is all it needs to support project workflows… it’s nice to show up for inspections with the latest drawings…nice to know which file is the most current,” Chuck Laughter, Vice President of Engineering, Joule Processing.
“This is the first true SaaS engineering document management system written in HTML5; other systems are not true SaaS, require users to download software, maintain JAVA™, or have CAD programs to view CAD drawings; Engine-Box.com does not,” as noted by eQuorum CEO Scott Brandt. “Add to this that Engine-Box is running eQuorum’s ImageSite™ software, some of the most stable engineering document management software in the industry for the last 20 years, at subscription prices, and it’s hard to justify using other Cloud systems.”
“Engine-Box.com is also one of the first products that provides for self-subscription, so organizations no longer have to create and meter out large numbers of user accounts. The system administrator sets up a registration code and all users can self-subscribe, as well as set up the user interface they way they like it, not the way the vendor has configured it.”
Major features of Engine-Box.com:
- Full securitization of files at the group and user level, as well as at the project, folder, file, and meta-data level
- Data segregation by organization to ensure full NIST/ITAR compliance
- Easy search to find required files, including full text search for text within documents and drawings as well as saved popular and favorite searches
- Self-subscription of new users using two-factor validation
- Full viewing of video files in markups and as independent files.
Major benefits of using Engine-Box.com:
- Automatically release documents based on lifecycle parameters that control revision and approval processes
- Reduce errors/rework and improve on-time completion of important tasks
- No client software or JAVA™ needed, use any web-browser
- Control functionality, download, and revision capabilities of users and specific files
- Launch actions based on version, time, or field-specific changes throughout the document/drawing lifecycle
- Enhance engineering document collaboration from conceptual design through to production
- Secure files at multiple levels, including by: user; file type; user group; project; file age; and more
- Use workflow automation to gain productivity and document management control
- Always have a backup copy of your files readily available (100 GB of storage times number of subscribers is free).
Based in Atlanta, Georgia, eQuorum is the developer of the ImageSite suite of products, including an enterprise-wide digital content management and product lifecycle management (PLM) system with departmental level pricing. ImageSite can be implemented as both an internal document management system and as a cloud-based collaboration solution with affiliates, customers, and vendors for a wide variety of industries. eQuorum provides solutions including its software, business workflow consulting, training, and implementation services to help customers quickly realize the productivity benefits of their solutions. For additional information regarding eQuorum’s products and services, please call 404.497.8110 or visit the company’s web site. https://www.eQuorum.com or https://www.engine-box.com.
ImageSite™ is a registered trademark of eQuorum Corporation.
All other products are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.