The Book Awards Submissions bundle provides hassle-free entry into six prominent book competitions. Winning authors receive prizes ranging from cash to services to priceless publicity before large book-readying audiences.
DENVER (PRWEB) December 07, 2017
Word of mouth is one of the most effective methods of marketing, especially when the “mouth” in question is one with a wide audience. Outskirts Press, the No. 1-rated self-publishing company according to Top Consumer Reviews, is giving authors a break on one of the most effective word-of-mouth marketing approaches available: 10 percent off Book Awards Submissions.
The discount is available through Dec. 31, 2017. The Book Awards Submissions bundle provides hassle-free entry into six prominent book competitions. Winning authors receive prizes ranging from cash to services to priceless publicity before large book-readying audiences. Plus, the ability to emblazon a book’s front cover with award recognitions provides an author with continued credibility.
An Outskirts Press professional will take care of all the awards submission details, including the fees and shipping costs, registration forms, genre selection, and submission of book copies and other required materials. Outskirts Press Book Awards Submissions include:
1. Writer's Digest International Self-Publishing Book Awards – $3,000 cash prize and promotion in Writer's Digest and Publisher's Weekly
2. The National Best Books Awards – valuable exposure to more than 500,000 subscribers
3. The Next Generation Best Books Awards – up to $1,000 cash prize and exposure
4. Reader Views Literary Awards – thousands of dollars’ worth of marketing support for winners
5. The Benjamin Franklin Awards – awards recognition and valuable exposure
6. ForeWord Magazine’s Best Book of the Year Award -- $1,500 cash prize and feature in ForeWord Magazine
Authors can receive these awards entries at a 10 percent discount by placing the Book
Awards Submissions into their Outskirts Press shopping cart and adding promo code Book_Awards at checkout. The discount will be automatically applied to the purchase.
About Outskirts Press Inc.: Outskirts Press helps authors develop and publish high-quality books by offering exceptional design, printing, publishing, distribution and book marketing services. Top Consumer Reviews ranks Outskirts Press No. 1 because they are passionate about delivering outstanding customer service, affordable pricing, industry-leading royalties, and a team of hands-on, U.S.-based publishing experts. At http://www.outskirtspress.com authors can publish their book, their way, today.
Outskirts Press, Inc., 10940 S. Parker Road, #515, Parker, CO 80134