Capture Moments That Matter.
Markham, Ontario (PRWEB) December 19, 2017
Lorex, a leader in DIY home security, is having a warehouse clearance! All security cameras, systems, and accessories sold on Lorex.com will be 15% off until the new year. This includes all 720p, 1080p, wire-free, 2K, and 4K security cameras and systems.
Lorex has the perfect security camera system for all types of properties - from small houses to massive warehouses. Pre-configured bundles start from 2 camera systems, and go all the way up to 32 cameras. But how do you know which system is right for you? Here is a brief introduction to different types of security camera systems offered by Lorex:
- IP: NVR (Network Video Recorder) based security systems use Ethernet cabling to connect IP security cameras. IP security camera systems are typically considered to be the best. They offer the highest amount of channels (32), the highest resolution (4K), and the highest frame rate (30fps @ 4K).
- MPX: DVR (Digital Video Recorder) based security systems use RG59 siamese BNC cables to connect MPX security cameras. MPX systems are excellent for large properties, as the video cable can be extended up to 800ft. Brand new 2K resolution DVR systems are now available as well.
- Wireless: Wireless security camera systems are DVR based as well. They provide continuous security coverage, but do not have any cables connecting the camera to the DVR. Rather, wireless cameras send the video data wirelessly to a receiver connected to the BNC ports on the DVR. It is important to note that a wireless camera still needs to be plugged into the wall. This constant power source allows for continuous monitoring and long range night vision. Lorex also offers hybrid DVR systems with wired and wireless security cameras.
- Wire-Free: New to the Lorex line-up, Wire-Free security camera systems are just that - wire-free. There is no plug needed, as the cameras are fully battery operated and wirelessly connect to a receiver attached to a specific DVR for wire-free cameras. These systems are motion based, meaning that the cameras only turn on when they detect motion. Wire-free systems are extremely easy to install, and are perfect for any residential home.
- WiFi: WiFi security cameras do not connect to any NVR or DVR. They are stand alone cameras that connect to the WiFi and record either to an onboard SD card and / or to a cloud. Very user-friendly, WiFi cameras are designed to work seamlessly with most smart phones or tablets. Indoor and outdoor models are available, and typically include two-way audio capabilities.
With the holiday season quickly approaching, and 15% off the entire Lorex website, there’s no better time to buy a security camera system to protect your property - and the things and people inside of it.