IC Manage’s longstanding data management and big data technologies and expertise enable us to efficiently collaborate with system and semiconductor companies to quickly develop scalable, new electronic design automation software products.
CAMPBELL, Calif. (PRWEB) December 13, 2017
IC Manage, Inc. today announced the launch of its Big Data Labs. IC Manage will make its big data technologies and expertise, developed over the past 8 years, accessible for collaborative work with selected system and semiconductor companies to rapidly deliver cutting edge, big data-based electronic design automation products.
“Big data technology harnesses the exploding data volume, enabling real-time optimization of design and verification processes. It also serves as a foundation for milestone predictions, as well as for machine learning ‘training’ over time,” said Dean Drako, IC Manage’s president and CEO.
Drako continued, “IC Manage’s longstanding data management and big data technologies and expertise enable us to efficiently collaborate with system and semiconductor companies to quickly develop scalable, new electronic design automation software products.”
IC Manage Big Data Labs rapidly addresses the following challenges:
- High overhead associated with the time- and resource-intensive data acquisition needs for the massive amounts of log and design data across the entire EDA design and verification tool flow.
- Missing critical connections between silos of data across tools and vendors.
- Limited resources available to efficiently derive actionable insights, and to ensure top-level management views are linked to implementation details.
IC Manage’s industry-leading big data analytics and data management technologies provide the backbone for its Big Data Labs:
- IC Manage Envision, ranked #1 by users at the Design Automation Conference in 2015, uses big data technology to analyze massive data volumes to optimize schedule & resource management for design and verification.
- IC Manage GDP Design and IP Management system, in production use since 2003, uses rapid data access methods to accelerate and design and verification collaboration for more than 15,000 designers and 70 leading semiconductor companies worldwide.
- Architecture, development, and infrastructure expertise with a track record of delivering differentiated solutions utilizing leading edge big data technologies.
The big data labs platform is available immediately. To learn more, please visit IC Manage Big Data Labs. https://www.icmanage.com/launches-big-data-labs/
In other news today, IC Manage announced Envision Verification Analytics, which is the first new product to come out of its Big Data Labs initiative. https://www.icmanage.com/launches-envision-verification-analytics-10-100x-speedup/
About IC Manage
IC Manage provides high performance design management and big data analytics solutions for companies to efficiently collaborate on design and verification across their global enterprises, while maximizing their IP reuse. IC Manage customers include Altera, AMD, Cypress, Juniper, Microchip, Northrop, NVIDIA, Rambus, Samsung, Xilinx and other top semiconductor and systems companies. IC Manage Big Data Labs makes IC Manage’s big data technologies and expertise available to semiconductor companies in developing new software products. IC Manage is headquartered in Campbell, CA, with additional offices throughout the U.S., Asia, and Europe. For more information visit us at http://www.icmanage.com.