SAN JOSE, Calif. (PRWEB) December 14, 2017
Pulseway, the leading provider of mobile-first, cloud-first remote monitoring and management (RMM) software, experienced explosive growth over the past year thanks to the continued strong adoption of its mobile-first RMM solution. Purpose-built for enterprises, MSPs and SMBs that embrace a mobile-first approach to IT systems management, Pulseway empowers IT professionals to remotely monitor and manage IT systems from a smartphone or tablet - anytime, anyplace - and take corrective action before clients are impacted.
In 2017, Pulseway signed over 700 new customers with its premium Pulseway Team plan, representing a growth of 134 percent of the company’s overall customer base and a year-over-year revenue growth of 108 percent. New customers spread across several vertical industries, including higher education, legal, supply chain and logistics, managed service providers and IT consultants. Additionally, the Pulseway team doubled in size with new hires in NOC, sales, development, marketing and support.
“2017 was a year filled with multiple milestones for Pulseway. Not only have we expanded the footprint of our mobile-first approach to IT systems management with new customer acquisitions, but we continue to deliver product enhancements that specifically meet evolving market needs centered around security, mobility, round the clock availability and flexibility. Our growing list of integrations with leading partners such as Webroot, Kaspersky, IT Glue and Warranty Master demonstrates our commitment to creating a robust community of trusted applications that enhance our customers’ businesses,” said Marius Mihalec, CEO and founder of Pulseway.
“As the RMM industry continues to rapidly embrace a mobile-first approach to endpoint management, we’ve pushed our team to deliver new features and functionality that further our commitment to making IT heroes,” added Mihalec.
In addition to its explosive growth, Pulseway accomplished several milestones during 2017:
- Introduced Pulseway Antivirus, offering users and their endpoints complete security when managing distributed devices across the network
- Unveiled its new network operations center (NOC) service, Pulseway NOC, enabling MSPs to offer their customers 24x7 monitoring and management coverage
- Brought back Pulseway Free for remote monitoring of IT systems
- Introduced new pay-as-you-go pricing for both MSPs and IT shops
- Delivered enhanced network discovery and automatic agent deployment that enables users to quickly discover devices across their entire IT network and mass deploy the Pulseway agent on to all endpoints in minutes
- Completed strategic integrations with Webroot, Kaspersky, IT Glue and Warranty Master
In recognition of its ongoing success, Pulseway was also honored throughout the year with multiple industry awards including:
- CRN 2017 Mobility 100: 30 Coolest Mobile Software And Service Vendors
- Best Mobile RMM Product: 2017 Redmond Channel Partner Editor’s Choice Award
- PC Magazine: Best Infrastructure Management Services of 2017
- Finalist in CRN Tech Innovator Awards 2017
- CRN Top Midmarket IT Vendor Executives
MMSOFT Design, Ltd. is the maker of Pulseway, a mobile first IT management software that helps busy IT administrators look after their IT infrastructure on the go. Pulseway is used by over 3,900 businesses worldwide including DELL, Louis Vuitton, Canon and Siemens.
# # #
Anne Herreria for Pulseway