New ezAccounting software from Halfpricesoft.com has been released for the upcoming 2018 year.
SEATTLE (PRWEB) December 27, 2017
Halfpricesoft.com developers have recently released ezAccounting 2018 business software for the upcoming year. The software is available in both single user for small businesses and and network version for companies that are growing or have more than one person handling payroll and business tasks.
“New ezAccounting software from Halfpricesoft.com has been released for the upcoming 2018 year.” Said Dr. Ge, the founder of Halfpricesoft.com.
EzAccounting software has been designed specifically to assist small businesses take control of business finance. The software’s graphical interface allows customers without an accounting or computer degree to process important business tasks quickly and less expensively. New customers can download and try this software with no obligation or cost at http://www.halfpricesoft.com/accounting/accounting-software.asp.
ezAccounting is an in-house payroll and accounting solution for small businesses with the following features:
- Generates invoices, receipts, purchase orders
- Tracks income and expenses
- Generates estimates, invoices and receipts
- Prints checks and tracks transactions
- Manages purchase orders and bill paying
- Processes payroll checks for both W2 and contract employees
- Prints tax forms 941, 940, W2 and W3
- Generates multiple reports for sales, orders, payroll and other business reports
- Supports multiple companies with one flat rate on the same machine
Customers can download and try this software at no cost or obligations for 30 days by visiting: http://www.halfpricesoft.com/accounting/accounting-software.asp.
Founded in 2003, Halfpricesoft.com has established itself as a leader in meeting and exceeding the software requirements of small businesses around the world. Offering payroll software, accounting software, employee attendance tracking software, check writing/printing software, W2 software, 1099 software and ezACH deposit software. It continues to grow in the philosophy that small business owners deserve affordable, user friendly, and totally risk-free software.