BALA CYNWYD, Pa. (PRWEB) December 19, 2017
Global Exchange, an international payment solutions leader, announced today a new collaboration with its parent Cambridge Global Payments (”Cambridge”), a FLEETCOR company. Moving forward, Global Exchange will go beyond offering its integrated international payment solutions to just professional services firms. In conjunction with Cambridge, they will provide a new service called Invoice Automation Solutions for corporate clients and other vertical markets.
The Global Exchange invoice automation solution is commensurate with quality and workflow advantages that many Cambridge clients will benefit from, and will soon become familiar with, “powered by Global Exchange.” “Clients will gain from the 20 plus years of international payments and workflow integration Global Exchange is widely known for, while experiencing the accuracy and efficiency that comes from a service powered by the company,” said Anthony F. Loiacono, Jr., Managing Director and Co-Founder, Global Exchange.
“We are extremely excited about the addition of Global Exchange’s Invoice Automation Solution to our product suite across all of our business geographies and vertical markets. In our view, this is a best-in-class workflow and technology solution that will add tremendous value for our corporate clients that process a high volume of cross-border vendor payments,” said Mark Frey, Chief Operating Officer, Cambridge Global Payments.
In addition to the stellar service and implementation, Cambridge corporate users will experience Global Exchange with its time-tested proven solutions, including:
- Direct invoice processing extracts key information directly from original documents (i.e. paper invoices, spreadsheets, data), and within the company’s exact specifications.
- Competitive exchange rates and low fees using Global Exchange’s transparent pricing solution, which allows users to facilitate global payments through a single point, all while managing currency risk proactively.
- Seamless systems integration into leading financial, accounting or ERP systems.
- Enhanced workflow solution processes directly from each invoice; converts currency immediately; validates data for systems integration; images invoices for reporting; and reconciles payments immediately upon engagement.
- OneSTEP solution allows companies to improve internal workload and address the need to be secure, productive, and cost efficient when remitting funds internationally.
About Global Exchange
Global Exchange Payment Solutions is a division of Cambridge Global Payments (U.S.A.). Founded in 1994, Global Exchange has become a leader in integrated international payment solutions. The company offer services for global payments processing, seamless systems integration, outsourced and managed accounts payables, and risk management and remittance. Global Exchange’s rich portfolio of products minimizes the cost and risks when sending funds internationally for businesses and professional services organizations throughout the world. For more information, visit http://www.gexchange.com.
About Cambridge Global Payments
Cambridge Global Payments, a FLEETCOR company, is a leading provider of integrated B2B cross-border payment services. As a trusted partner for close to 25 years, Cambridge delivers innovative solutions designed to address the unique international payment needs of businesses. Cambridge’s award-winning capabilities and industry-leading technologies simplify the way businesses connect with the global marketplace. As one of the largest bank-independent providers globally, Cambridge is flexible and responsive, with offices across North America, Europe, and Australia. For more information, please visit http://www.cambridgefx.com.