We’re pulling from the world’s foremost experts on the critical topics that are driving innovation of the Framework. Their knowledge is having a positive impact on how the world’s largest brands deliver value.
BOULDER, Colo. (PRWEB) December 18, 2017
Scaled Agile, Inc., provider of the world’s leading framework for enterprise agility, announced a major expansion of its roster of experts who contribute content to the SAFe knowledge base. This growing group of thought leaders is helping to meet the demand from enterprises seeking specialized guidance in their practice of SAFe. This includes topics that represent the latest innovations and applications of the Framework, version 4.5: DevOps and Continuous Value Delivery, SAFe in Government, Lean-Agile Architecture, Lean Portfolio Management, and large-scale systems.
“Our growing pool of contributors includes the best and brightest in the Lean-Agile space,” said Dean Leffingwell, Scaled Agile cofounder and creator of SAFe. “Their work represents a major step forward for the SAFe knowledge base and the enterprises that depend on it.”
Individuals providing input to the Framework have specialized knowledge and in-depth field experience that can help enterprises effectively leverage SAFe within their context, and turn their unique challenges into opportunities. Each contribution is either in the development of the Framework itself and the SAFe knowledge base; or in associated advanced-topic articles and in future releases of SAFe. The most recent submissions to the Framework come from the following individuals:
Recently promoted to Methodologists:
- Richard Knaster, SAFe Fellow and Principal Consultant, Scaled Agile, Inc.
- Inbar Oren, SAFe Fellow and Principal Consultant, Scaled Agile, Inc.
Recent Principal Contributors:
- Harry Koehnemann, SAFe Fellow, SPCT, expertise in large-scale systems in aerospace, defense, automotive, and medical, 321 Gang
- Eric Willeke, SAFe Fellow, SPCT, expertise in complex transformation efforts, Eric Willeke Associates
Recent SAFe Community Contributors:
- Carl Starendal, SPCT, expertise in the SAFe Release Train Engineer role, Scaled Agile, Inc.
- Steve Mayner, SPCT, expertise in SAFe for Government, Scaled Agile, Inc.
- Joe Vallone, SPCT, expertise in SAFe Scrum Master and SAFe Advanced Scrum Master roles, Scaled Agile, Inc.
- Isaac Montgomery, SPC, expertise in Lean Portfolio Management, Scaled Agile, Inc.
- Marc Rix, SPC, expertise in DevOps and Continuous Delivery, Icon Technology Consulting
- Charlene Cuenca, SPCT, expertise in enterprise backlog structure and management
“We now have 23 SAFe Community Contributors,” Leffingwell noted. “We’re pulling from the world’s foremost experts on the critical topics that are driving innovation of the Framework. Their knowledge is having a positive impact on how the world’s largest brands deliver value. The latest additions to this group demonstrate their range of expertise.”
The full list of SAFe contributors can be found at scaledagileframework.com/contributors.
About Scaled Agile, Inc.
Scaled Agile, Inc., is the provider of SAFe®, the world’s leading framework for enterprise agility. Through learning and certification, a global partner network, and a growing community of over 190,000 trained professionals, Scaled Agile helps enterprises build better systems, increase employee engagement, and improve business outcomes. Scaled Agile is a contributing member of the Pledge 1% corporate philanthropy and community service movement.
To view SAFe case studies, visit scaledagileframework.com/case-studies.
Regina Cleveland, Director of Communications