CINCINNATI (PRWEB) December 27, 2017
The National Association for Surface Finishers (NASF) announced that they are accepting technical paper and presentation abstracts for SUR/FIN 2018 – THE Event for Surface Finishing – taking place June 4-6, 2018 at Cleveland, OH’s Huntington Convention Center.
SUR/FIN is seeking abstracts from experts around the world to give exclusive, informative non-commercial focused presentations on the latest surface engineering and finishing technologies available today or what is on the horizon for tomorrow.
“Finishing professionals of all specialties turn to SUR/FIN to solve their product, process and business challenges. As such, we’re calling on thought leaders in the finishing industry to share their expertise and knowledge base to help the current and next generation of industrial finishers improve, compete and succeed,” says Brad Durkin, Chairman of the NASF Technology Advisory Committee.
You should submit an abstract if your company is involved with new processes or equipment that provide significantly improved results or performance. People involved in academia, production, engineering, R&D and testing, or evaluations in coatings or surface treatments are encouraged to present their results and conclusions.
Topic Categories include:
- Improved Corrosion Performance Coatings
- Deposits and Coatings for improving Wear Resistance
- New or improved Finishing Technologies
- Electroless Deposition Technologies
- Surface preparation techniques or methods
- Light Metals coatings or technologies
- Electronics sustainability technologies
- What Do Authorizations Mean for The Future?
- Applications, Equipment or Technology improving Productivity/Efficiency
- Waste and Water Recycle Approaches
SUR/FIN, organized by the National Association for Surface Finishing (NASF), provides a dynamic venue to explore existing and state-of-the-art technology with suppliers, OEMs and applicators for gaining insight toward improving surface finishing operations.
The deadline to submit your abstract is January 12, 2018.
For more information visit: http://www.nasfsurfin.com/