RightMesh’s Board of Advisors is made up of experts with broad experience and insight. We are grateful for each individual on the board, as their guidance will be key to our long term success
VANCOUVER, Canada (PRWEB) December 21, 2017
In the lead-up to its Token Generation Event (TGE) on February 15th, RightMesh is pleased to announce the following members of its advisory board:
- Agnieszka Budzyn, Office of the Founder, Managing Director at Consensys. Budzyn works directly with the CEO of Consensys on growth strategy and ensures business alignment across regions. She also manages relationships with regulators and institutions and reviews potential business acquisitions.
- Daniel Gillis, Associate Professor, Statistician, Director of PSEER. Gillis has spent the bulk of his training and career working on multidisciplinary teams with a focus on public health assessment and natural resource management. Gillis is also working with RightMesh to support the Inuit community-led initiative in Rigolet, located in Northern Canada, to test a mesh networking application that allows residents to share important health and environmental information.
- Boris Mann, Co-founder and CEO, Frontier Foundry Corporation. Mann is a longtime Vancouver tech community builder, being a company founder, advisor and investor. He is the founder of the first Canadian startup accelerator, Bootup Labs.
- Les Borsai, Co-founder and CEO of SongLily Inc. Borsai spent the first decade of his career in the music and entertainment industry with a focus on touring and artist management, leading him to become one of the top digital music entrepreneurs with expertise in mobile, apps and games. He is the founder of gridMob and Songlily, Inc., does consulting for Giphy, Zynga, and Shazam, and provides advisory to Ripple, Linnea, and Younow.
- Jason Butcher, Founder of Parallel Payments, COO of CoinPayments. Butcher has nearly three decades of hands-on experience starting businesses globally. As COO of CoinPayments, he operates the world’s oldest and largest Cryptocurrency payment platform.
- Nir Kshetri, Author and Professor, University of North Carolina-Greensboro. Kshetri has authored seven books on ICTs and entrepreneurship in developing countries and cybersecurity. He has also published 110 journal articles, and one of his books was selected by Choice Magazine as an Outstanding Academic Title.
- Stefan Jaspers, CEO of IMSolutions and Cryptocurrency Expert. Jaspers is an expert in online marketing and cryptocurrency. He has worked on projects for some of the biggest travel agencies in Europe and has become an expert in cryptocurrency. He has published very successful articles on Bitcoin and Ethereum.
- Scott Robinson, Founder & VP, Plug and Play FinTech, Member of the Board and Investment Committee, Plug and Play. Plug and Play FinTech is a financial technology focused startup innovation platform in partnership with BNP Paribas, Banco do Brasil, Credit Suisse, Deutsche Bank, TD Bank, Cathay Financial, USAA, Mitsubish, Capital One, Sumitomo, Intuit and other global financial institutions.
"RightMesh’s Board of Advisors is made up of experts with broad experience and insight. We are grateful for each individual on the board, as their guidance will be key to our long term success," says RightMesh CEO and Co-founder, John Lyotier.
The RightMesh pre-allocation of the TGE begins February 15th, 2018! Contributors will be rewarded with MESH Tokens in exchange for the contributions made to the project. The maximum cap for contributions will be US$30,000,000. All contributions will be processed and accepted via Bitcoin Suisse AG, a Swiss-based financial service provider specializing in crypto-assets. Out of an over abundance of caution, US and Canadian residents will be restricted from contributing.
To schedule an interview, please contact Nikki Brown at Melrose PR; nikki(at)melrosepr(dot)com or call (310) 260-7901.
RightMesh, incubated by multi-award winning parent company Left, is on a mission to bring connectivity to the next billion users using the combined power of blockchain, mesh networking and its own MESH tokens. RightMesh wireless networks are self-forming, self-healing, and self-regulating, using various technologies in existing smartphones and IoT devices rather than relying on traditional infrastructure and Internet Service Providers. RightMesh’s networking technology is already used in a content-sharing and local messaging app called YO! which has received over 1 million installs and is actively used in emerging markets. At home in Canada, RightMesh is supporting a community-led initiative to bring connectivity to the remote community of Rigolet by mesh enabling the enuk app.