Toronto, Ontario (PRWEB) December 30, 2017
Daisy Intelligence Corporation, an artificial intelligence software-as-a-service platform, announced several key company results and milestones for 2017:
- Revenue increased by 300% over 2016;
- 40% increase in employee headcount – not including a host of new postings for 2018
- Added 8 new clients - currently over 16 retailers using Daisy’s Artificial Intelligence technology to power promotion and pricing optimization.
“Daisy’s strong growth in 2017 is reflection of the retail industry’s adoption of artificial intelligence because of it’s ability to go beyond traditional predictive analytics tool to assist in making better promotional, pricing and demand forecasting decisions,” said Gary Saarenvirta, CEO of Daisy Intelligence. “As we predicted, 2017 was the tipping point for A.I in retail. 2018 will be a year of momentum as retailers like Earth Fare and others continue to make real headway in expanding profit margins through the use of A.I.”
- In June, Daisy Intelligence participated in the Arrell Food Institute of the University of Guelph’s case study, “Bringing artificial intelligence to the retail end of the food value chain.” The paper, available to download at: http://www.daisyintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/Daisy-FABS-Case.pdf examined the impact of Artificial Intelligence (AI) on promotional, pricing, and inventory decisions in the grocery industry.
- In July, the company was the subject of a case study released by The Center for Advancing Retail & Technology (CART), “A.I. Powered Promotion Optimization- Brick & Mortar’s answer to leveraging data.” The case study cites how Earth Fare, the North Carolina-based authentic specialty organic and natural foods grocery chain, used Daisy Intelligence’ A.I. powered promotion optimization solution over the last year to improve their process for deciding which items to promote and how often, resulting in a significant lift in Earth Fare’s total top sales.
- In September, Daisy Intelligence was shortlisted for “Best Application of AI in the Enterprise,” at the AIconics awards at the annual AI Summit in San Francisco. The Alconics is the world’s only independently-judged awards celebrating Artificial Intelligence for Business.
- In October, Prime Minister Justin Trudeau met with Gary Saarenvirta at the Creative Destruction Lab’s “Machine Learning and the Market for Intelligence” conference at the Rotman School of Management at the University of Toronto, where Daisy Intelligence demonstrated its AI-Powered Retail Optimization modules to Prime Minister Trudeau.
- In November, Gary Saarenvirta was invited to present “How Enterprise Can Leverage Deep Learning in Retail” for a webinar produced by Nvidia, which has helped pioneer the spread of AI across a growing range of fields, including retail. View the session here: http://www.daisyintelligence.com/nvidia-how-enterprise-can-leverage-deep-learning-in-retail/
To cap the year off, Daisy Intelligence’ A.I. powered promotion optimization solution was the subject of a feature article, “Making it Automatic” in the December issue of the Nation Retail Federation (NRF) STORES Magazine, to read the article, click here: https://stores.org/2017/12/12/making-it-automatic/
About Daisy Intelligence
Daisy Intelligence is an artificial intelligence software-as-a-service company that analyzes very large quantities of our clients’ transaction and operational data in order to make automated operational decision recommendations which our clients can immediately action to improve their business. Using our proprietary mathematical solutions and the Daisy A.I. based simulation platform, Daisy Intelligence analyses 100% of the tradeoffs inherent in any complex business question and provides weekly, specific recommendations to help our corporate clients grow total sales, improve margins, reduce fraud and delight customers.