Participating homes in the 7th annual Denver Modern Home Tour will open their doors for viewing from 11AM – 5PM on Saturday, May 20st, in and around the Denver area. All are invited to attend.
Denver, CO (PRWEB) April 21, 2017
The Modern Architecture + Design Society brings its Modern Home Tour series back to Denver on Saturday, May 20, for the 7th year in a row. Attendees of the tour get a rare chance to see a curated selection of local modern homes, and meet the architects, designers, and builders that created them. The tour is self-guided and self-driven, allowing guests to explore these modern treasures at their own pace.
Participants and homes featured on the MA+DS 2017 Denver Modern Home Tour include:
- Two brand new homes, designed by Studio Gunn Architecture and built by New Century Modern, located in a brand new development in Columbine Valley
- A new modern home designed and built by Stone Cloud Design Build in the University Park neighborhood
- A second new, modern home in University Park, designed by Arch11 Inc.
- A modern duplex in Highland designed and built by Bonsai Design Build
- A modern mountain home in Morrison, dubbed "La Mariposa," designed and built by White Tiger Design
- A 1963 Stewart Olhlsen Mid-Century Modern home in Littleton, fully remodeled and restored by Exceptional Construction Services, Inc. (ECSI), with time period décor and interior design by Neoteric Décor.
Last summer, Modern Home Tours LLC became the Modern Architecture + Design Society (MA+DS) - a new multi-media entity that aims to create a vibrant, global community of modern architecture and design enthusiasts. The goal: to deliver and provide a unique experience and opportunity through multiple platforms that inspire engagement with the people, places, and things that define the “modern” movement and enrich the collective appreciation of modern architecture, design, and style. Still the heart of the MA+DS operation, the self-driven and self-paced MA+DS Home Tours provide rare inside looks at some of the most stunning, privately-owned modern homes in cities across the continent each year.
Participating homes in the 7th annual Denver Modern Home Tour will open their doors for viewing from 11AM – 5PM on Saturday, May 20st, in and around the Denver area. All are invited to attend. Supervised children under 12 may accompany their parents free of charge. Tickets are priced at $35 in advance and $40 on the day of the tour. Further details on participants and ticket purchases can be found on the MA+DS Denver Modern Home Tour event page.
About the Modern Architecture + Design Society: Based in Austin, Texas, the Modern Architecture + Design Society was founded was founded by James Leasure in 2010 as Modern Home Tours, to introduce modern architecture and living to people across the nation. Through fun and informative self-guided home tours in dozens of cities across the USA and Canada, the group invites people into some of the most exciting examples of modern architecture and design in the nation. With carefully selected architects, neighborhoods and architecture, the MA+DS Home Tours are unlike anything you’ve ever seen. Not only will you learn about the cutting edge of home design while on our tours, but you might even get an idea or two for your next home project!