FanWide is proud to help supporters from the major professional leagues worldwide and colleges in the US find a local meetup, fan club, or alumni association.
Seattle, Washington (PRWEB) January 03, 2018
FanWide (http://www.fanwide.com), the company dedicated to connecting out-of-market sports fans in every city, is announcing that it will be promoting nearly 1,500 different game watch party locations around the country for all twelve teams in the National Football League (NFL) Playoffs this January. FanWide is a free website and app that connects sports fans from every team in any city. In addition to promoting existing in-person game watch parties using the world’s largest database of sports fan clubs, FanWide also develops new fan communities for every pro, college, and international team at sports bars nationwide. Since launching in 2016, Seattle-based FanWide has promoted almost 400,000 events at 10,000 hosts for 11,000 fan clubs!
“As a regular traveler, work transplant, and immigrant, I wanted to provide out-of-market sports fans like myself with an easy way to find a local community,” said Symon Perriman, President and Founder of FanWide. “FanWide is proud to help supporters from the major professional leagues worldwide and colleges in the US find a local meetup, fan club, or alumni association.” FanWide currently supports the NFL, NBA, NHL, MLB, MLS, many international soccer leagues, all 2018 World Cup teams, NCAA Football, NCAA Basketball, MMA, and esports.
Below are the almost 1,500 game watch party locations for every NFL Playoff team. Check back regularly as FanWide is constantly adding new locations nationwide.
AFC Playoff Teams
(1) New England Patriots - 211 locations listed once the Divisional Round matchups are announced
(2) Pittsburgh Steelers - 670 locations listed once the Divisional Round matchups are announced
(3) Jacksonville Jaguars - 12 locations per game
(4) Kansas City Chiefs - 45 locations per game
(5) Tennessee Titans - 6 locations per game
(6) Buffalo Bills - 345 locations per game
NFC Playoff Teams
(1) Philadelphia Eagles - 25 locations listed once the Divisional Round matchups are announced
(2) Minnesota Vikings - 69 locations listed once the Divisional Round matchups are announced
(3) Los Angeles Rams - 17 locations per game
(4) New Orleans Saints- 18 locations per game
(5) Carolina Panthers - 40 locations per game
(6) Atlanta Falcons - 12 locations per game
Fan clubs and alumni associations can use FanWide's services to expand their network, organize events, communicate with local fans, collect and report attendance data, enter contests, receive donations, and activate food or drink discounts from the event host or team sponsors. Sports teams and leagues use FanWide's Sports Data Platform to analyze fan engagement, plus all of FanWide’s services can be integrated within the team’s own website or app. FanWide also offers partners new targeted advertising channels through its digital platform, and on-site activations during thousands of in-person events which function like an "extended stadium," allowing sponsors to engage any team’s most loyal fans in any city.
FanWide encourages sports bars and fans to contact the company if any local game watch party or fan club is not listed, or if they would like to organize local events for their favorite team, by emailing Clubs(at)FanWide.com.
For more information on FanWide, visit http://www.FanWide.com.