Chicago (PRWEB) January 03, 2018
G2 Crowd, the world’s leading business software review platform, today released the Winter 2018 Email Marketing Software Implementation Index report to help businesses quickly identify the most easily implemented email marketing products. Robly received the highest overall implementation score with a 9.43 out of 10. The average score for the 29 products included in the report was an 8.41.
A product’s implementation score is calculated by a proprietary algorithm that factors in real-user satisfaction ratings for a number of implementation-related review questions. The implementation score is affected by the following (in order of importance):
- Customer satisfaction with the set-up process for each product based on reviews by G2 Crowd users
- Amount of time (in months) required for each product to go live based on reviews by G2 Crowd users
- User adoption percentage based on reviews and by G2 Crowd users
- Implementation method used by customers according to answers by G2 Crowd users
- The number of reviews received on G2 Crowd; buyers trust a product with more reviews, and a greater number of reviews indicates a more representative and accurate reflection of the customer experience.
About the Email Marketing Software Implementation Index report:
- The report is based on more than 7,801 reviews written by business professionals.
- Of the 135 products listed in G2 Crowd’s email marketing category, the ranked products each received a minimum of 10 reviews and five responses for each of the implementation-related questions in G2 Crowd’s review form.
About G2 Crowd, Inc.
G2 Crowd, the world’s leading business solution review platform, leverages more than 300,000 user reviews to drive better purchasing decisions. Business professionals, buyers, investors, and analysts use the site to compare and select the best software and services based on peer reviews and synthesized social data. Every month, nearly one million people visit G2 Crowd’s site to gain unique insights. Co-founded by the founder and former executives of SaaS leaders like BigMachines (acquired by Oracle) and SteelBrick (acquired by Salesforce) and backed by more than $45 million in capital, G2 Crowd aims to bring authenticity and transparency to the business marketplace. For more information, go to G2Crowd.com.