PALO ALTO, Calif. (PRWEB) January 04, 2018
Krome Photos, Inc., a leading digital photo editing service today announced an increase in creative photos edited for digital and physical holiday cards through their proprietary system. Hallmark reports that Christmas is the largest card-sending holiday with approximately 1.3 billion cards sent annually. This holiday, Krome Photos saw creativity explode as consumers used the Krome service to create unique custom photos for their holiday cards. Krome Photos had over 40,000 app downloads in December and saw a 20% increase in orders.
Business Insider estimates that 1.2 Trillion photos will be taken in 2017 due to the increase in usage of smartphone cameras. Many of these photos will not meet expectations and will benefit from simple and/or creative editing. Krome Photos provides consumers the ability to take any photo and make it a fit the need and occasion for under $10 and in just a few hours. Krome Photos is so very easy for anyone to use:
1) Simply take a digital or smart phone picture(s)
2) Upload into the Krome Studio app or use the Kromephotos.com website
3) Request a background or choose from Krome’s ideas in Lookbooks
4) Ask for any necessary touch ups or changes from Krome’s trained editors
5) Krome sends updated photo back usually within 24 hours. Satisfaction guaranteed including one free re-edit.
“Krome was established to enable consumers to get the photo they really want – including profile photos, family photos and of course holiday photos,” said Eduardo Llach, CEO and founder Krome Photos. “Krome has developed a propriety, AI and human editing system that can make any photo special at costs much lower than traditional editing solutions and there is no need to learn to use any fancy software. Krome even has hundreds of design options that consumers can select to make their picture perfect.”
About Krome Photos
Krome Photos, Inc. is the leading digital photo editing service and is the only service that enables consumers and businesses to control their online persona through creative editing of digital photos at a fraction of the cost of most editing service. Krome photos uses a proprietary, AI driven platform that connects trained human editors across the globe to any digital photo submitted and therefore, is available 24/7 seven days a week. Headquartered in Palo Alto, Calif., Krome Photos operates globally. For more information, please visit kromephotos.com or follow us on Instagram and Facebook.
1. Hallmark: https://corporate.hallmark.com/hallmark-news/christmas-cards/
2. Business Insider: http://www.businessinsider.com/12-trillion-photos-to-be-taken-in-2017-thanks-to-smartphones-chart-2017-8