HOUSTON (PRWEB) January 05, 2018
With it's release of their all-new heavy duty tool pouches, Bad Ass Work Gear, a supplier of tough work gear for blue collar workers everywhere, is ready to sit back drinking an old fashioned and watch these bad boys fly off the shelf!
They're tough. In fact, Bad Ass Work Gear's President, Paul Chittenden, has been thinking of different ways to test them out (note: these can only be done by a trained professional, DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME, OR ANYWHERE REALLY):
- Putting a pack of Black Cat Firecrackers inside and lighting them to "see what happens"
- Sticking a slab of filet mignon inside and tossing them inside a aquarium full of piranhas
- Fill them with Tuna Salad and let them sit in our buddy's tool box for 2 months
But really, these bags are for the everyday worker, who needs a good way to store their tools, accessories, and all the small fitting, nails, screws, etc. that they have lying around their shop.
Where did this genius idea come from, you ask?
Chittenden said, "Well, there were several similar bags on the market that we've been using for years. On one of the leading brands, the zipper would always get stuck. Another, the canvas was thin and my screw poked a hole through the bag. So we took all the things we saw wrong, and just made ours better."
Things such as:
- An upgrade to a Heavy Duty, 20 oz. Canvas
- Premium, YKK Zippers Metal Zippers that actually unzip
- A rounded bottom construction which allows more storage space
- Printed a cooler name "Bad Ass Work Gear" on the bags (not functional, but cooler nonetheless)
These bad boys come in 4 colors per pack, Worker's Caution Yellow, Busted Knuckles Red, Dirty & Oil Hiding Black, and Gray (Yep, just Gray).
They're perfect tool pouches for:
- Oilfield Workers
- Any Grown Man that Works with His Hands
Not only that, but they hold just about anything. Customers are using them to hold hand tools, fasteners, nuts, bolts, nails, screws, screw drivers, allen wrenches, chisels, punches, sockets, drill bits, utility knives, pliers, wire cutters / strippers, small hammers, box cutters, rulers, metal files, electrical connectors, tape measures, rulers, pipe cutters, or any other small items!
These newly released tool pouches could possibly last forever, but since it's still a new product, Bad Ass Work Gear needs more time to test this theory.
Find them on the web at http://www.badassworkgear.com/shop/tool-bags/canvas-zipper-pouch/ or on Amazon.