“This training taught me new ways to efficiently do my job and will open the door to greater opportunities,” said Roger Hopp, MCEI, Radio Technician, City of Cleveland (OH). “It was well worth the money and time.”
GREENCASTLE, Ind. (PRWEB) January 09, 2018
Interested in exciting, lucrative and diverse careers in wireless communications? Get unparalleled opportunities for professional development at Education Forum. ETA International is proud to host hands-on training through outside vendors in popular technology areas related to ETA certification.
Mix and match from the following workshops to create a specialized training package:
- Associate Certified Electronics Technician (CETa) is intended for practicing electronics technicians needing more in-depth information and expert guidance to enhance their skills to advance in their careers.
- Communications Site Installer (R56) provides a documented set of standards and guidelines for designing safe and reliable communications sites.
- The Cybersecurity and Information Technology (ITS) workshop will prepare attendees with a complete defense in-depth strategy for implementing cybersecurity solutions to any network environment - including wireless networks.
- Distributed Antenna Systems (DAS) course will cover the six major areas of DAS, small cell, applications and deployments along with the latest development, installation and planning for VHF and UHF public safety DAS.
- Fiber to the Antenna (FTTA) is a critical piece of wireless infrastructure and this training is intended for those who install, test and maintain fiber optic communication systems for Outside Plant FTTA installations and onsite antenna applications.
- General Communications Technician - Level 1 (GCT1) introduces public safety professionals and support staff to various communications concepts and technologies used in incident response and planned events.
- GCT Level - 2 (GCT2) training offers an advanced level of industry understanding and expands on the US Department of Homeland Security COMT program.
- Line Antenna Sweep (LAS) provides all the knowledge in order to test and evaluate RF signals that begin at the output of a radio transmitter and eventually are propagated into the air to a receiver.
- Mobile Communications Electronics Technician (MCET) ), a new certification and advanced level of the Mobile Communications Electronics Installer (MCEI), will cover the installation of aftermarket equipment, advanced troubleshooting, antenna installation and tuning, circuits and circuit analysis with mathematics, Radio Frequency (RF) energy and safety.
- Microwave Radio Technician (MRT) will focus on how radio works in all applications, how digital transmission (modulation) is derived for high-speed data, the principals of microwave frequency propagation and antenna systems.
- Photovoltaic Installer - Level 1 (PVI1) course is designed to provide advanced communications professionals with a basic understanding of PV (solar) systems and how to incorporate them into remote installations such as mobile phone towers, weather monitoring stations, emergency response systems, disaster preparedness and more.
- Radio Frequency Interference and Mitigation (RFIM) is for anyone involved with radio services, wireless or other types of communications systems. It begins with basic theory of radio and test equipment, concluding with hands-on applications of everyday problems found in the field.
Esteemed trainers offering their expertise will come from ATRG Technical Services, Bird Technologies, Blue Rock Station, Commdex Consulting, Dover Telecommunications Services, IWA Technical Services Inc., Light Brigade, Radio Systems Analytics, Wilson Electronics, and Heartland Community College.
Registration for the training classes includes access to the IWCE exhibit hall, keynote addresses, general session, Party in the Park and town hall meetings. Discover workshop dates, specific details, and register to attend these hands-on training workshops at http://www.iwceexpo.com/iwce18/Public/Content.aspx?ID=1068859&sortMenu=105004.
About the Education Forum - ETA International is proud to host hands-on training through outside vendors in popular technology areas related to ETA certification during Education Forum, co-located with the International Wireless Communications Expo, March 5-9, 2018, in Orlando, FL. ETA's partners, the industry’s most respected trainers, will provide in-depth hands-on training in 12 key areas of expertise beginning on Monday, March 5th. Following each training class, ETA will provide opportunities to test for ETA certification.
About ETA - Since 1978, ETA has delivered over 200,000 certification examinations successfully. Widely recognized and frequently used in worker job selection, hiring processes, pay increases, and advancements, ETA certifications are often required as companies bid on contracts. ETA’s certifications are personal and travel with the individual, regardless of employment or status change and measure competencies of persons, not products or vendors. All ETA certifications are accredited through the International Certification Accreditation Council (ICAC) and align with the ISO-17024 standard. http://www.eta-i.org
About International Wireless Communications Expo (IWCE) - Since 1977, the International Wireless Communications Expo (IWCE) has been the authoritative annual event for communications technology professionals. IWCE features over 370 exhibitors showcasing the latest products and trends in the industry. Over 7,000 individuals attend from a diverse group of industry professionals including government/military, public safety, utility, transportation and business enterprise. IWCE 2018 will be held March 5-9, 2018 at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando FL. For more information, visit http://www.iwceexpo.com.
Download this press release at – http://www.eta-i.org/pr/ETA_Hosts_HandsOn_Training_for_Communications_Professionals_at_IWCE.pdf