This workshop will provide a structured learning path to understanding your organization's GDPR compliance requirements.
ATLANTA (PRWEB) January 08, 2018
Navigating the GDPR will be a one day intensive workshop designed for data security and protection professionals serious about their organization’s GDPR readiness efforts.
The event will take place February 28th, 2018 in Atlanta from 9am to 4pm.
GDPR experts from CompliancePoint, SolarWinds and Kelley Drye & Warren will provide a structured learning path to understanding your organization’s GDPR compliance requirements.
Workshop content will include:
- Hands-on day of GDPR readiness road mapping
- What you need to know about the GDPR and the steps necessary to comply
- Data Mapping walk through
- Working documents and tools to take back to your organization and use in your readiness e orts • Networking opportunities with others working towards the same GDPR compliance goals
- Real world solutions to GDPR challenges
The event will take place February 28th at the Weston Buckhead, Atlanta from 9am-4pm.
Registration includes a full day of information, continental breakfast and buffet lunch.
Register or learn more at https://info.compliancepoint.com/gdpr-2.28.18