By continuing to listen and partner with our clients, we are able to enhance our leading-edge platform to keep pace with their need to deliver truly comprehensive population health management.
BEDFORD, Mass. (PRWEB) January 09, 2018
Casenet®, LLC, a leading provider of population health and care management solutions and 2017 Best in KLAS Care Management platform award recipient, today announced the release of TruCare® 6.4. This new release improves and expands upon existing functionality while also introducing new features to improve provider engagement, member communications and compliance with regulatory requirements while reducing costs. TruCare 6.4 also delivers Spanish language capabilities to support health plans with Spanish speaking employees.
TruCare 6.4 introduces several benefits including:
- Improved Provider Engagement - the newest TruCare module, TruCare ProAuth™, enables 24x7 provider authorization submission and status tracking to improve provider relations
- Increased UM operational efficiency – more comprehensive denial letters are now available for authorization letter generation and simplified rules management better supports authorization workflows
- Enhanced Member Communications – Meaningful Use requirement support and simplified member communications via common language support for codes has been added
- Enriched Case Management – streamlined and consolidated member and case creation to improve workflow efficiency allowing for more time for managing members
- Augmented TAT Management and Reporting – New member and user views better support day-to-day operations and the ability to meet turnaround times
- Updated Appeals APIs – Enhanced interoperability to support the integration of the appeals process across multiple systems
- Added Spanish user capabilities – TruCare now supports Spanish speaking organizations
TruCare 6.4 delivers an easy-to-use platform that enables organizations to comply with regulatory requirements, enhance relationships with members and providers, improve operational efficiency, and most importantly, spend more time with members.
TruCare 6.4 combines market feedback with a nimble response to the changing regulatory and accreditation requirements to deliver an even more streamlined and efficient population health platform. The enhancements impact all areas of the integrated platform, as well as the TruCare ProAuth provider authorization utility.
“TruCare 6.4 provides our clients with the tools necessary to work more efficiently enabling deeper outreach into their member populations. As more payers strive to coordinate the care and manage wellness for their members, better operational efficiency and improved ways to engage members and providers are essential,” stated Peter Masanotti, chief executive officer, Casenet. “By continuing to listen and partner with our clients, we are able to enhance our leading-edge platform to keep pace with their need to deliver truly comprehensive population health management.”
Casenet continues to expand its platform to support the changing needs of population health and care management teams. The unique capabilities included in TruCare 6.4 will help commercial, Medicaid, Medicare, TPA, provider/ACO and carve-out organizations across the country improve care coordination and health outcomes while balancing the bottom line.
About Casenet, LLC
Casenet provides a comprehensive suite of extensible, enterprise care management software and services solutions for commercial, Medicaid, Medicare, TPA, provider/ACO and specialty provider organizations. These solutions enable our customers to improve care coordination and the quality and delivery of care through enhanced case, disease, utilization and home and community-based services management as well as tools for total population management. Casenet supports small to very large enterprise customers that require tremendous scalability, have many lines of business, and require comprehensive configuration for each targeted member population. Casenet solutions enable organizations to meet their unique requirements and adapt quickly to changing market and regulatory dynamics, identify and target populations having unique risk characteristics and deliver specific care management programs for those members — taking the first step toward better individual health and total population health management. For more information, visit http://www.casenetllc.com.