“Security teams now realize that without orchestration and automation, they will continue to struggle to effectively respond to the ever increasing volume of alerts that need to be investigated.”
NEW YORK (PRWEB) January 10, 2018
Siemplify, the leading Security Orchestration and Automation provider, today announced that it has concluded 2017 with record growth and unprecedented global demand for its award-winning ThreatNexus platform. Leading enterprises and MSSPs leverage Siemplify as their SOC Workbench, tripling analyst productivity by automating repetitive tasks and bringing together disparate security technologies.
“2017 was truly an inflection point for Security Orchestration,” said Amos Stern, CEO and Co-Founder of Siemplify. “Security teams now realize that without orchestration and automation, they will continue to struggle to effectively respond to the ever increasing volume of alerts that need to be investigated.”
2017 highlights include:
- More than 1000% YoY growth in bookings with further accelerated demand going into 2018
- 800% growth in customer base. Notable new customers include a Fortune 500 US financial services provider, a Euro STOXX 50 European bank, a Global 500 APAC- headquartered engineering group and several leading MSSPs
- The release of Threat Nexus 2.0 which included unique “smart-context” technology that allows analysts to contextualize security data and automates piecing together the full threat story for rapid investigation
- Further expansion of industry partnerships to provide security orchestration across the broadest range of security technologies. Notable new partners include Palo Alto Networks, Carbon Black, Symantec, McAfee and HP
- Leadership expansion, which saw the addition of industry veterans Miguel Carrero as Chief Revenue Officer, Stefan Schmid as VP Sales EMEA and Nimmy Reichenberg as Chief Marketing Officer
- Industry accolades including a listing as a Representative Vendor in Gartner’s Innovation Insight for Security Orchestration, Automation and Response report and the Cutting Edge - Incident Response award from Cyber Defense Magazine
In its Innovation Insight for Security Orchestration, Automation and Response report Gartner states that “Security operations still primarily rely on manually created and maintained, document-based procedures for operations, which leads to issues such as longer analyst onboarding times, stale procedures, tribal knowledge and inconsistencies in executing operational functions.” The report further states that “The ongoing skills and expertise shortage and the increasing escalation in threat activity will hasten the move to orchestration and automation of SOC activities.”*
“With our seasoned executive team, industry-leading product and clear vision to serve as the workbench of choice for security operations teams, Siemplify is poised to capitalize on the explosive growth of this category,” said Stern. “We look forward to an exciting 2018.”
Siemplify provides a holistic Security Operations Platform that empowers security analysts to work smarter and respond faster. Siemplify uniquely combines security orchestration and automation with patented contextual investigation and case management to deliver intuitive, consistent and measurable security operations processes. Leading enterprises and MSSPs leverage Siemplify as their SOC Workbench, tripling analyst productivity by automating repetitive tasks and bringing together disparate security technologies.
Founded by Israeli Defense Force security operations experts, Siemplify is headquartered in New York with offices in Tel-Aviv. Visit http://www.siemplify.co for more information.
*Gartner, “Innovation Insight for Security Orchestration, Automation and Response,” Claudio Neiva et al, 30 November 2017.
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner's research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.