SAN FRANCISCO (PRWEB) January 08, 2018
The EyeforTravel San Francisco Summit is back in 2018, guns blazing. Join some of travel’s most inspiring and innovative brands coming together to learn, network and pioneer change in the industry.
The appetite for innovation in travel is greater than ever, given the profound impact of digital technologies, travel tech, and data across all areas of online travel. Over the next 10 years, research from travel experts predict that digital travel worldwide will expand at an annual rate of 3.8% to reach $11.4 trillion. Now that is staggering!
EyeforTravel are excited about this growth, competition and disruption in the sector; and have positioned their next EyeForTravel San Francisco Summit (April 9-10) to focus on ‘Knowing your customer better than your competitor' – and investing in the right technology to enhance your digital strategy and drive profitability.
To shed light on digital innovation in the industry, Renu Kannu – North America Lead at EyeforTravel said, "We are at such an exciting point in online travel – the challenges are great, and the opportunities are even greater, particularly given the digital tools, platforms and technologies available today. And yes, businesses are focused on delivering an exceptional customer experience to successfully win and retain the customer; but more importantly it is about ensuring a customer-centric business that competes in the digital age."
She went on to say, “Now is the time for travel brands to really focus on capitalizing on travel technology and accelerating their digital strategies. They really need to meet and engage with the customer where they are."
Here are some of the hot topics being covered in each stream:
Tech Innovation Strategies: Mobile, Emerging Trends, and Travel Technology
- A Choice Hotels Case Study: A Holistic Approach to Emerging Tech & Enhancing the Physical Experience with the Right Digital Technology
- A Marriott Case study: The Power of Mobile to Drive Interaction and Develop Unique Digital Experiences to Stay Top of Mind and Engage with Your Customer
- Blockchain Demystified: How Can It Be Applied in Travel and How Will It Change Your Business?
Marketing Strategies: Content Marketing, Social media and Data
- Hilton Case Study: Brand Building in the Digital Age: The Role of Storytelling in Today’s Customer Journey
- Cathay Pacific Case Study: Incorporating Virtual Content and Mobile Video into Cathay Pacific Airways’ Marketing Strategy
- Facebook Case Study: Supercharge your engagement strategy: Bring your story to life by utilizing digital tools and delivering relevant content
The Start-up Village: A special bolt on program to cater to our growing start-up community interested in travel. Complete with its own networking and a start-up competition
Learn more about the event and what will be covered: http://events.eyefortravel.com/san-francisco-summit/
Companies confirmed to attend this year include: Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, IHG, Hilton, Marriott, Facebook, Tencent, Japan Airlines, Cathay Pacific, Hilton, Air Canada, and a whole lot more…
Take a sneak peak at the 3 minute video reel from last year: https://youtu.be/Go83K-SLnKI
Contact the team directly at – renu(at)eyefortravel(dot)com