We are thrilled that so many new customers chose to join the Reflexis family, and that so many of our customers are taking advantage of our R&D investments and upgrading to our latest solutions.
DEDHAM, Mass. (PRWEB) January 11, 2018
Reflexis Systems, Inc., the industry leader in real-time store operations and workforce management solutions, today announces a record-breaking year for customer wins, the best yet in the company’s 17-year history. Retailers selected Reflexis cloud-based real-time store operations and workforce management solutions, with many also purchasing native mobile applications, as well as Reflexis Advanced Analytics and Reporting™ to gain additional insight into their store and labor operations.
Dozens of other customers have upgraded to Version 16 on Reflexis Task Manager™. There has also been a sharp increase in conversions from competitive WFM solutions, with multiple customers switching to Reflexis in 2017, deciding to implement Reflexis Workforce Manager™ across all stores.
The Reflexis suite of real-time store operations solutions eliminates retail complexity, improving line of sight into key metrics and unleashing the power of store associates.
Reflexis customer wins include:
- One of the largest camping and outdoors retailers with over 100 stores
- A Fortune 500, top 2 U.S. DIY retailer with a large presence in Canada
- A California-based gas and convenience retailer with over 300 stores
- A hardware and rural lifestyle retailer with over 1,500 stores
- An arts and crafts retailer with over 1,000 stores
- A regional specialty discount retailer with over 35 stores
- One of the nation’s largest and fastest-growing electronics franchisors with a network of over 600 stores
- A grocery retailer with over 45 stores in Peru
- A wireless phone and electronics retailer with over 300 stores
- A warehouse club chain with 200+ stores
- A top 5 supermarket chain based in the UK
“We are thrilled that so many new customers chose to join the Reflexis family, and that so many of our customers are taking advantage of our R&D investments and upgrading to our latest solutions,” said Brett Friedman, Senior Vice President, Global Sales and Marketing. “Our mission has always been to help retailers simplify work for stores, giving them more opportunities to engage with customers. Our success in 2017 validates that mission.”
About Reflexis Systems, Inc.
The Reflexis cloud-based Real-Time Store Operations Platform helps retailers simplify store operations, improve line of sight for field managers, and streamline corporate processes. Reflexis store execution, labor operations, mobility, and analytics solutions enable retailers to unleash the power of store associates, giving them more opportunities for customer engagement, providing customers with a more consistent brand experience.
Since 2001, Reflexis has helped more than 250 of the world’s best retailers improve store-level execution and drive quantifiable business value and significant ROI.
Reflexis Systems, Inc. is privately held and headquartered in Dedham, Massachusetts and has offices in Atlanta, London, Düsseldorf, and Pune (India), with additional sales presence across Europe and Latin America. For more information, visit http://www.reflexisinc.com. Follow Reflexis on: LinkedIn | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Google+ | Instagram | Blog