Financial institutions are looking for a branch transformation partner who can help them execute their strategies and stay ahead of the curve.
SAN DIEGO (PRWEB) January 12, 2018
Kiran Analytics - a leader in intelligent branch transformation - announced today that it has reached major milestones in 2017. As Kiran celebrates its expansion with innovative software products and consulting services, the continued momentum speaks to the significant value retail banks are realizing from its workforce and distribution optimization solutions driven by predictive analytics.
As part of this growth, Kiran Analytics has achieved several major milestones, including:
1. Nine out of the top 12 US retail banks partner with Kiran Analytics.
2. Best-in-class workforce optimization software products and services deployed in over 25,000 branches in the US, UK, and Canada.
3. Kiran Analytics’ talented team of professionals and engineers grew by 26 percent.
Jim DeLapa, CEO of Kiran Analytics said, “We are thrilled to be the trusted partner of retail banks and credit unions in their intelligent branch transformation journeys." He added, “In today’s competitive environment, financial institutions are looking for a branch transformation partner who can help them execute their strategies and stay ahead of the curve. We understand that every bank’s transformation journey is unique. Our deep expertise in retail banking, passion for analytics-driven decision making, and ability to quickly deliver customized solutions, enables us to serve the unique needs of client banks and to be a true partner.”
Indicative of Kiran’s commitment to client’s success and continued expansion in retail banking, three former retail banking executives have joined the ranks of the Kiran Analytics’ leadership team:
- Ron Munos, Vice President of Business Development: With over 25 years in retail banking, Ron brings to Kiran Analytics a proven track record in selling technology solutions designed to drive process improvement and deliver bottom-line financial performance.
- Pete Daugherty, Director of Client Services: Pete brings over 20 retail banking executive leadership and experience in strategy, branch network and contact center performance improvement, risk management, and regional operations management.
- Bob Borgstrom, Director of Client Services: Bob has spent 28 years in retail banking. He brings executive strategy and leadership skills to Kiran via previous roles leading branch banking divisions, regional operations management and sales and service delivery teams.
About Kiran Analytics
Kiran Analytics drives intelligent branch transformation for retail banks through the application of predictive analytics. Kiran’s solutions have been deployed in over 25,000 branches helping to optimize business processes, model staffing levels to meet budget and service goals, hire better people faster, and to plan and schedule resources efficiently. As a result, retail banks increase sales and customer service while reducing operational costs. Kiran Analytics is a member of Bank Administration Institute (BAI), Consumer Bankers Association (CBA), and British Bankers Association (BBA). Kiran Analytics’ headquarters is in San Diego, California and Kiran Analytics Ltd. is based in London.
Kiran Analytics software applications are hosted in a private cloud utilizing Kiran’s integrated SaaS platform and infrastructure services. Together, the infrastructure, hosting platform, and applications are called the CloudCords Suite.