ezPaycheck 2018 payroll software has been updated and released with Federal tax tables that were issued by IRS on January 11.
TACOMA, Wash. (PRWEB) January 25, 2018
IRS released the new 2018 tax tables on Jan 11, 2018. Halfpricesoft.com developer’s worked diligently to update ezPaycheck payroll software to reflect these changes. Employers should implement the 2018 withholding tables as soon as possible, but not later than February 15, 2018!
“ezPaycheck 2018 payroll software has been updated and released with Federal tax tables that were issued by IRS on January 11.” said Dr. Ge, the Founder of Halfpricesoft.com.
ezPaycheck is compatible with Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 with .Net Framework v2.0 or later.
The software’s easy to understand quick start guide, walks users step-by-step through setting up employee information, importing data, calculating payroll - including calculation of federal, state and local taxes; deductions for Medicare, insurance and 401(k) plans; and printing paychecks. Potential customers can download and try this software with no obligation or cost at http://www.halfpricesoft.com/payroll_software_download.asp.
-Latest version released 1/11/2018 includes:
2018 tax federal tables
2018 state tax tables
2017 Form 941
2017 W2 and W3 forms
2017 Form 940
Note: Federal tax rate was released on Jan 11, 2018. IRS will release new 2018 Form 941 in Feb, Form W2 & W3 in Nov, Form 940 in Dec. ezPaycheck new version will be updated when the new forms are available.
Unique features within the application include but are not limited to:
- Supports multiple differential pay rates such as: hourly, salary, night shift, by piece, by load, or by mileage rates for employees
- No internet required.
- Supports network access for 2-10 users (Additional cost)
- Supports multiple accounts at no additional charge
- Prints miscellaneous checks for bonus and vendor purposes
- Prints payroll checks on blank computer checks or preprinted checks
- Automatically calculates federal withholding tax, social security, medicare tax and employer unemployment taxes
- Creates and maintains payrolls for multiple companies, and does it simultaneously
- Prints Tax Forms 940, 941, W2 and W3
Priced at $99 per installation (per calendar year), ezPaycheck payroll software is affordable for small to mid-size business owners. Customers seeking a way to simplify payroll processing with a software that grows with the company can start the no obligation 30-day test drive today at: http://www.halfpricesoft.com/index.asp
Founded in 2003, Halfpricesoft.com has established itself as a leader in meeting and exceeding the software requirements of small businesses around the world. Offering payroll software, employee attendance tracking software, check writing/printing software, W2 software, 1099 software and ezACH deposit software. It continues to grow in the philosophy that small business owners deserve affordable, user friendly, and totally risk-free software.