North America’s largest mobile-only growth and marketing conference, Mobile Growth Summit will bring together more than 1,000 attendees and 100 speakers for 55 sessions to share insights on how to grow mobile app businesses in 2018.
SAN FRANCISCO (PRWEB) January 17, 2018
Mobile Growth Fellowship, the mobile industry's largest network of user acquisition and growth leaders, announced today an impressive lineup of speakers and content for its upcoming Mobile Growth Summit 2018. North America’s largest mobile-only growth and marketing conference, Mobile Growth Summit will bring together more than 1,000 attendees and 100 speakers for 55 sessions to share insights on how to grow mobile app businesses in 2018. Early-bird registration is now open for the event, taking place February 7 - 8 in San Francisco at the Park Central Hotel.
For a full list of speakers and to register for the event, visit http://www.mobilegrowthsummit.com.
Now in its fourth year, the Mobile Growth Summit has seen at least 30 percent growth year over year since its founding. This year’s event will be keynoted by Lee Jones, Head of Global App Advertising Sales & Strategy at Google, presenting on “Maximizing User Value and How Google's Universal App Campaigns Can Help.” The speaker lineup also features industry luminaries from such companies as Facebook, Zynga, Dropbox, Glu Mobile, GSN, Lyft, Pandora, Poshmark, Reddit and others. Notable speakers include:
- Ali Nazer, Global Head of Gaming Strategy, Facebook
- Lee Jones, Head of Global App Advertising Sales & Strategy, Google
- Kady Srinivasan, Global Head of Digital Marketing, Dropbox
- Scott Bauer, Executive Director of User Acquisition, GSN
- Emily Poplawski, Ecommerce Product Lead, Houzz
- Sigal Bareket, Director of Growth Marketing, Lyft
- Brian Gilbert, Senior Director of Revenue Operations, Pandora
- Esther Hwang, Director of Growth, Poshmark
- Andrea Gross, Product Lead, Reddit
- Josh Lu, Senior Director of Product Management, Zynga
New to the agenda this year are session tracks called “Calibrate Crypto” and “Calibrate VR,” which explore the latest trends affecting mobile marketers and growth professionals in the areas of cryptocurrency and virtual reality, respectively. The conference will also feature keynotes from Facebook and Google, as well as sessions on topics including user acquisition, monetization, and retention/engagement, such as:
- Getting App Store Traction
- UA Best-Practices For International Markets
- Growth Stack Teardowns
- Effective Demographic-Based Advertising Strategies
- The Best Owned/Unpaid Acquisition Strategies For 2018
- Is An Agency Partnership Right For You?
- Getting The Most Out Of Mobile Attribution
- Winning Facebook Strategies For 2018
- Finding Value In Emerging Ad Formats
- Empowering Customers Through Augmented Reality
- Mobile Game Monetization: What's Next?
- And more.
The Mobile Growth Fellowship exists to build the world’s most helpful, friendly and knowledgeable community of mobile experts. As the only mobile media company in the industry that started out as a not-for-profit organization dedicated to education, the fellowship is uniquely equipped to foster community and provide a platform for the exchange of quality content and insights, prioritizing presentations and workshops from app marketers, publishers and other professionals over those of industry vendors.
About Mobile Growth Fellowship
The Mobile Growth Fellowship (MGF) is a global mobile media company providing mobile marketing professionals with frontline content and community events to help grow their app businesses. Drawing on its roots as a not-for-profit organization dedicated to education, the MGF is committed to building the world’s most helpful, friendly and knowledgeable community of mobile experts. Events prioritize community and content quality above all else, attracting a high-caliber audience of mobile marketers, developers and user acquisition managers working in games, commerce and other app categories, as well as executives representing Adtech, Martech and data companies. For more information, visit http://www.mobilegrowthfellowship.com and follow MGF on Twitter @myMobileGrowth.
# # #
Fluid PR & Communications
matt @ fluidspeak.com