NEW ORLEANS (PRWEB) January 20, 2018
The Home Health Technology Summit will take place March 4-6 at The Crowne Plaza in New Orleans, offering tailored education on the technologies that homecare providers can leverage to transform business and care.
From remote patient monitoring to telehealth, AI and beyond, technology has the potential to make homecare providers a differentiator in post-acute care.
In this tech event tailored to homecare providers, hear from experts on the cutting edge of these technologies, and learn how they can reduce costs, improve care and generate revenues for businesses today.
Topics at the event include:
- Industry overview–what does the future for home health technology look like?
- Regulation and reimbursement–what’s new?
- Smart home technology and the ethics of data
- What makes a telehealth center of excellence?
- Dr. Shailja Dixit of Sutherland Healthcare
- Dr. Ruoyi Zhou of IBM
- Lisa Schmitz Mazur of McDermott Will & Emery
- Shandeigh Berry of Providence Health Services College of Nursing
- Theo Harvey of SynsorMed
- Megan Duet of the University of Mississippi Medical Center’s Center for Telehealth
- Kyle Humphrey and Lisa Harlow of WEA Trust
Who should attend:
- C-level executives and other decision makers at:
- Home health agencies
- Home medical equipment companies
- Hospitals with post-acute care facilities
Registration is open. Visit: http://www.homehealthtechnologysummit.com.
The Home Health Technology Summit is brought to you by United Publications, a Yarmouth, Maine-based business-to-business publishing company. Among its titles: Home Health Technology News, a news-forward website and weekly e-newsletter focusing on technology news and implementation, government and regulatory issues, and reimbursement and payment trends; HME News, a business newspaper for the home medical equipment industry, which has organized and hosted the HME News Business Summit, a business-focused event for C-level executives in the HME industry, for 11 years; and Security Systems News, a business newspaper for the physical security industry, which organizes and hosts the TechSec Solutions and Cloud+ conferences.