DOOR COUNTY, Wis. (PRWEB) January 25, 2018
February is a great time to explore Door County with your special someone. Enjoy fine dining, fun special events, and endless outdoor activities. Get lost in nature on a beautiful winter hike. Take time sampling award winning wines on the Door County wine trail. Snuggle up in a cozy inn. Visitors can plan their vacation today at DoorCounty.com or by calling the Door County Visitor Bureau toll free at 800-527-3529.
Bundle up and visit Fish Creek’s Winter Festival, February 2-4. The weekend is filled with quirky games, live music, a fireworks display, delicious food, and the entertaining Stumpf Fiddle contest.
Enjoy a day on the ice cheering for teams at Baileys Harbor’s Pond Hockey Tournament, February 9-10.
See beautiful ice and snow sculptures around Sturgeon Bay at the Fire and Ice Festival, February 17.
Plan a romantic getaway this winter with Door County’s Nature of Romance lodging packages. From now until March 25, 2018 guests can enjoy dozens of special romantic packages offering luxurious accommodations, scrumptious food, fun-filled activities, a $25 Door County gift certificate and more!
Did you know?
CNN named Door County one of 11 undiscovered wine regions in the world. Discover the 8 wineries on the Door County Wine Trail, here.
On-Going Winter Activities
- Crossroads at Big Creek-Snow shoe or cross-country ski on a beautiful winter afternoon. Free equipment rentals provide on select weekends. Find up-to-date trail and snow reports for Door County, here.
- Ice fishing charters-Fish with one of the many guide services on the peninsula.
- Supper clubs-Taste a Wisconsin tradition at a local supper club. Keep with tradition and order up a brandy old fashioned with dinner.
- Spa day-Pamper yourself with a relaxing spa day.
- Nor Door Sport & Cyclery-Rent fat tire bikes to explore Peninsula and Newport State Park.
- Door County Brewing & Music Hall-Taste local brew and enjoy live music every Saturday night.
Can’t Miss Arts & Culture Event
February 9-10. Listen to freshly written love songs at Love on Holiday at the Third Avenue Playhouse in Sturgeon Bay.
Stay connected at DoorCounty.com