EUGENE, Ore. (PRWEB) January 22, 2018
JSCAPE, the leader in platform and protocol independent managed file transfer solutions, is pleased to announce the latest release of MFT Server, 10.2.
This new MFT Server release provides enhanced security and functionality for our worldwide JSCAPE customers and partners who have deployed on platforms such as Windows, Linux, Solaris, VMware and Mac OS X.
MFT Server 10.2 incorporates several new security features such as ICAP integration for antivirus scanning of file transfers for viruses and malware, support for 4096-bit key length server keys for stronger encryption in HTTPS, FTPS, SFTP and other secure file transfer protocols, and added support for SMBv2 and SMBv3, which, unlike SMBv1, provide better protection against WannaCry and other similar ransomware. “The top priority of our enterprise customers is security. JSCAPE is committed to maintaining our leadership in the area of security for managed file transfer solutions, and this new release demonstrates that commitment,” said Van Glass, JSCAPE CEO.
Other MFT Server 10.2 enhancements include:
- Improved ad hoc file transfer email messages which enables recipients to download multiple files in a zip archive by just clicking a single link
- Improved throughput in all Regex File Upload/Download trigger actions for faster file transfers
- Added an Uploads Detail report to provide more information regarding file uploads
- Simplified the license installation process by allowing it to be performed via the administrative Web interface
- Achieved certification for latest Drummond Group AS2 Interoperability Test (3Q17).
JSCAPE is a leading provider of enterprise wide, platform-independent and easy to use managed file transfer solutions for on-premise, cloud based or hybrid cloud environments. Since 1999, JSCAPE has been providing simple solutions to complex file transfer problems for 2,400+ customers in over 50 countries worldwide.
JSCAPE MFT Server is a platform independent managed file transfer server that centralizes and automates business processes around file transfer events into a single easy to use application while providing users with speed, security, reliability and compliance. JSCAPE MFT Server supports all major file transfer protocols including AS2, FTP/S, SFTP, SCP, OFTP, TFTP, HTTP/S, WebDAV and AFTP (Accelerated File Transfer Protocol).
To learn more about JSCAPE products, please visit http://www.jscape.com or contact us on +1.786.375.8091 or at sales(at)jscape.com.