While travelers struggle on the best way to pack their essentials into a backpack, the Velcro powered Instinct Packing System enables customization of different backpack compartments, just as simple as moving the Apps in a smart phone.
LONDON (PRWEB) February 07, 2018
Based in London United Kingdom, Instinct backpack is founded by two enthusiastic travelers. After traveling through 18 countries in the past 3 years, they still couldn't find a backpack that really understood their needs. That drives their innovative minds to spend one year building Instinct backpack which handles everything for travelers like a companion. While travelers struggle on the best way to pack their essentials into a backpack, the Velcro powered Instinct Packing System enables customization of different backpack functions. It is just as simple as moving the Apps in a smart phone. There are 6 different functional "Incubes."
1. Electronics "Incube" prevents the cables and plugs from tangling.
2. Toiletries "Incube" protects everything in the backpack from getting wet.
3. Wet&Dry Compression Clothing "Incube" not only separates the wet and dirty clothes from the dry and clean ones, but it also reduces the packing space by 30%.
4. DSLR "Incube" protects photographer's lens and camera.
5. RFID-blocking passport "Incube" secures the cards and money.
6. Shirt&Tie "Incube" is a must for business travelers with its folding board which keeps shirt and tie straight all the time.
The clear logos printed on "Incubes" save travelers a lot of time on searching for their travel essentials.That means more time to enjoy the trip.Combining with the Instinct APP, everything can be well organized through the packing list of the App. The App also notifies travelers about the weather and socket types of destination. Forgetting things you really need is not unusual for travelers. Therefore, the Instinct App is here to remind the users their flights details and items to bring.
The materials of Instinct Backpack are gorgeous. Made with durable water repellent 900D Nylon, strong water resistant zippers and futuristic reflective strips design, the backpack is going to be the best companion of any travelers under any tough conditions. The backpack is named as Instinct because users can get everything with their instincts. Therefore, a lot of features evolved.
- Coins and cards pockets on the shoulder strap.
- Safety pocket at the back for protecting the valuables.
- Anti-theft hidden laptop compartment for a 17.5" laptop and a 10.5" tablet.
- Theft-deterrent side opening for photographers to quickly capture the best moments.
- Protective top compartment for sunglasses and headphones.
- Rolling up the back cover to transform into a suitcase.
It also has a convenient charging port on the side. However, the stretch goal of Instinct Backpack is going further to introduce an amazing Qi standard wireless charging pocket with an anti-theft Bluetooth device for tracking the backpack. This will be a free feature to all supporters once the first stretch goal (£50,000) is met . If you think this is not revolutionary enough, the next stretch goal must take your breath away- A fingerprint lock with the size of a finger. It will keep your backpack safe for all time with your finger. The lock will also be the next product of this innovative company. They really have a long term growth plan. When the stretch goal is met, backers can add it by just paying for the production cost only.
Now Instinct Backpack is still having a very limited early bird deal of the backpack with all 6 Incubes for just £143 (around $198), which is 53% off of retail price and 18% off of Kickstarter normal deal which is £174 (around $241). Shipping is available worldwide with fees as low as £6 (around $8.3).
Here is the Kickstarter Campaign link: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/instinctbackpack/846021429/