"We are very excited about the new line of products that we are showcasing at the IHA this year. They are designed to help users enjoy cooking and lead a healthier lifestyle.”
LIBERTYVILLE, Ill. (PRWEB) January 23, 2018
NuWave LLC. is excited to showcase a brand-new product range at the upcoming International Home + Housewares Show (IHHS) 2018, Chicago. Innovative, stylish and convenient, the lineup promises to add to the ease and convenience of cooking.
NuWave disrupted the small appliance industry with its revolutionary countertop oven. Since then, it has come up with other innovative products like the induction cooktop, and the ultra-popular air fryers.
In 2017, the company expanded into newer categories of consumer household appliances that targeted a healthier lifestyle. The new products for 2018 will continue this trend.
Upcoming new products from NuWave:
- Coffeemaker – The NuWave BruHub™ Coffeemaker has advanced 3-in-1 options including single serve, a carafe, and instant hot water. Now you can make a great tasting cup of coffee using a pod, brew a full pot of your favorite blend or make iced coffee, all in one versatile machine.
- Wok – The revolutionary Digital Precision Induction Wok from NuWave is one of a kind. The induction capability and digital controls make this wok ultra-efficient. The precise temperatures and time controls let you stir-fry, sauté, sear, slow cook and steam easily.
- Digital Skillet – The Medley™ XL 16” Digital Skillet utilizes 1250 watts to deliver top-notch cooking performance. It features ceramic non-stick coating and a digital probe for precise temp control.
- Vacuum Blender – The advanced technology behind the NuWave Moxie™ Vacuum Blender prevents oxidation and retains vital nutrients. With 1500 watts of power and up to 22500 RPMs, one can blend virtually anything in this revolutionary high-performance blender.
- Duralon Cookware – Made from high-quality forged aluminum, the Duralon® Ceramic Non-Stick Cookware is a great addition to any kitchen. The advanced, eco-friendly, non-stick coating has 5 layers of heavy-duty material, making it up to 50% thicker for added durability. Available in both sets and open stock units.
The extensive product lineup also includes the current best-sellers –6QT, 10 QT and the brand new 3 QT Brio™ Digital Air Fryers and the Nutri-Pot™ Digital Pressure Cookers.
Commenting on the new product launches, Keith Hamden – Senior Vice President of Sales, NuWave LLC. said, “We are very excited about the new line of products that we are showcasing at the IHA this year. They are designed to help users enjoy cooking and lead a healthier lifestyle. Every product is based on our philosophy of ‘Live Well For Less,’ and this year we are proud to show more appliances that will help consumers do just that.”
The company also announced major expansion plans for the international markets. As the brand continues to grow from strength to strength in existing markets like the U.S. and the U.K., Europe will be a key focus in 2018.
About NuWave LLC
NuWave LLC has led the market in advanced and innovative countertop kitchen appliances. The flagship product, NuWave Oven, was launched in 2002 and became the No. 1 countertop oven in the world. Since then, it has introduced a range of innovative products, all designed to transform the modern kitchen. For more information about the company and products, please visit, http://www.nuwavenow.com/.