"CURateReset provides us with digital solutions that will help streamline the member experience of retaining and recapturing loans,” Don Clark CEO Sound CU
MCLEAN, Va. (PRWEB) January 25, 2018
CURateReset, the provider of Financial Product Reset, Acquisition and Retention Software, today announced Sound Credit Union has agreed to license its Reset Auto, Reset Mortgage, Reset Credit Card, Reset Credit Card, Reset CD, Reset Home Equity and Reset Personal Loan solutions in addition to the LoanGen suite of products. Sound Credit Union, headquartered in Tacoma, Washington with close to 120,000 members and over $1.4 billion in assets. The agreement with CURateReset provides Sound Credit Union with simple, easy and attractive digital solutions to retain existing loans, as well as recapture and generate more loans.
CURateReset’s three primary product programs are:
Reset – for Auto, Mortgage, Credit Cards, CDs, and Personal Loans:
- CURateReset enables a member to reset existing financial products they have with a credit union without the cost and hassle of refinancing.
- Credit union selects members for program inclusion based on their internal requirements and CURateReset automates the member outreach, reset, and the closing documentation.
- For the credit union, CURateReset automates loan and CD retention so member Advocates can focus on expanding exisiting and developing new member relationships.
LoanGEN – for Loan Acquisition and Recapture:
- Recapture member mortgages, auto loans, personal loans and credit cards at other financial institutions as well as showcase products to attract new members.
- Members can design their custom auto payment and move their existing loans over to their credit union.
Digital Pre-Approval - for Credit Card, Auto Recapture, Home Equity Loans and new CD’s
- Credit union selects members to receive offer, submits data to CURateReset, a Personal URL (“P”URL) or MEO (Member Exclusive Offer) code is created, and placed into an email, traditional mail, social media or text message.
- Members can select the options offered, execute the required documents, and authorize the balance transfer to their new account.
“Sound Credit Union is committed to digital transformation in the credit union space and zealous about enhancing the Member Experience by eliminating the friction present in most transactions.” said Joe Brancucci, President, CURateReset. “We are thrilled that they have become a part of the CURateReset family of credit unions, and their involvement and exciting digital strategy will not only benefit their members and the credit union, but will help the overall industry as credit unions face the challenges of digital transformation.”
“Sound Credit Union is committed to offering our members a mix of convenient technology options and expanded personal support,” said Lyman Williams, Sound’s SVP and Chief Lending Officer. “CURateReset solutions provide our members technology when they need it and one-on-one service when they want it.”
“CURateReset provides us with digital solutions that will help streamline the member experience of retaining and recapturing loans,” said Don Clark, President and Chief Executive Officer, Sound Credit Union. “This is an important part of building relationships with our members.”
About Sound Credit Union:
Sound Credit Union has been serving members since 1940, and is one of the largest credit unions in the Washington State with close to 120,000 members and over $1.4 billion in assets. As a federally insured, not-for-profit, full-service financial institution, Sound Credit Union is dedicated to making doing business easy, quick and convenient by providing high-quality financial products and services in a welcoming environment where members are valued. Sound offers all the benefits of a big bank, right alongside the personalized, cost-saving services of a highly respected credit union. For more information about Sound Credit Union visit http://www.soundcu.com.
CURateReset is a CUSO that offers award winning products that allow the member to be in control of what have historically been routine administrative tasks that are time consuming for both front line and support staff. Both Reset Auto and Reset Mortgage, products successfully tested and adopted in the market, allow a member to reset the term of an existing auto loan, personal loan or mortgage based on credit union criteria. The software promotes loan retention at a very low cost, and provides a member with a favorable view of the member advocacy of the credit union. The Digital Pre-Approval Solutions make it simple and fast for a credit union to acquire or recapture member automobile loans, mortgage loans, personal loans and credit cards. For more information on CURateReset visit http://www.CURateReset.com.