“Imagine the realization that you never have to upgrade hardware again – that your focus is managing applications, not infrastructure,” said Matt Burch, Comport’s Director of Managed Services.
RAMSEY, N.J. (PRWEB) January 25, 2018
Comport Consulting Corporation, a leading provider of IT solutions and services for healthcare and commercial organizations, today announced the addition of three services to their ComportSecure Managed Services portfolio. New to the portfolio are expanded Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) offerings that include On-Premise and Off-Premise Private and Public Cloud Hosting and Tier I and Tier II End User Support Services; all are available immediately. These services complement ComportSecure’s existing Backup as a Service (BaaS) and Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS).
ComportSecure’s reliable enterprise grade subscription services include a support team with expertise in the client’s technology environment. These services can be used separately or in combination, leveraging an OPEX cost model that preserves capital funds. Hosted Infrastructure Support Services are HIPAA and SOC II compliant, with multi-level physical and biometric security and 24 x 7 monitoring. Geographic diversity from East and West Coast facilities reduces risk and provides secure redundancy.
“Imagine the realization that you never have to upgrade hardware again – that your focus is managing applications, not infrastructure,” said Matt Burch, Comport’s Director of Managed Services. “When our clients shift from routine tasks to important business initiatives, they improve resilience in the face of disasters, outages or cyberattacks. ComportSecure makes it possible for customers to focus on initiatives that help their organization grow - not just run.”
ComportSecure’s services can be customized to meet individual needs:
- Backup and Disaster Recovery as a Service: Satisfy 3-2-1 backup best practice while providing failover capabilities. Choices include Veeam, Commvault, Citrix, AWS & Azure, managed or unmanaged.
- Operations Support for NOC: rack, stack, moves, access.
- Infrastructure Support: Full stack or individual Storage, Compute, Hypervisor, OS. 24x7 Monitoring, Break Fix Support, Performance Troubleshooting, and Configuration Assistance for servers, storage, networking, or firewalls.
- Private Cloud Hosting: Customer premise-based or Comport’s state-of-the-art datacenters for Primary, Backup, or DR workloads.
- Public Cloud Services: Hosting and backup services for Amazon Web Services or Microsoft Azure.
- Tier 1 – Tier 2 End User Support 24x7 or 8x5: Laptops, Desktops, and Mobile Devices with patch management, virus removal, and lifecycle management.
- Technology Assessments: Available for Storage, Disaster Recovery Readiness, Cybersecurity Risk Assessment including Ransomware, and Security Awareness Training.
Comport helps commercial and hospital clients modernize and transform IT to support today’s business needs and budgets. Expertise includes data center infrastructure, hybrid cloud and workload assessment, data management and protection, secure wireless and mobile, and End User Computing, supported with Managed and Professional Services, assessments, and best-in-class partnerships. Comport is consistently recognized with industry awards, is a true data center solution partner that invests in clients to achieve the organization’s goals and maximize return on their IT investments. For more information on Comport and ComportSecure Managed Services see http://www.comport.com.