When it comes to in-store affiliate sales, we know that advertisers have historically been concerned about incrementality, security and scalability – all of which are addressed in this joint solution.
NEW YORK (PRWEB) January 29, 2018
RevTrax, the leading personalized digital promotions company, has announced a partnership with Rakuten Marketing Affiliate Network that enables brands to increase sales by deploying secure and highly targeted digital coupons to consumers, utilizing advertiser DMP data to enable real-time offer personalization and ensure incrementality of in-store affiliate sales. The consumer can simply save these offers to a digital wallet via Apple, Google or Samsung.
"When it comes to in-store affiliate sales, we know that advertisers have historically been concerned about incrementality, security and scalability – all of which are addressed in this joint solution," said Seth Sarelson, RevTrax Co-founder and Chief Operating Officer. "We are thrilled to marry our personalized offer serving and measurement capabilities with Rakuten’s network to significantly disrupt the digital offer space."
Key features of the new partnership include:
- Incremental sales growth: Identify new versus existing customers (via DMP or other audience integration) and respond accordingly with relevant offers.
- Mobile optimization: Device-responsive technology optimizes to show the consumer the right offer experience for each device. Full support of mobile wallets.
- Member-level tracking: Track down to the member-level to support loyalty affiliates.
- Security: Ensure that coupon links cannot be copied from approved affiliate sites.
- Greater reach and scale: Work with an advertiser’s entire network starting day 1.
- Flexibility: Run offers down to the SKU level. Exclude gift cards and other items.
- Greater control: Serve single use coupons in real-time. Control activation caps and total budgets for each offer.
"Our retail partners love turnkey solutions," added Sarelson. "The Rakuten plus RevTrax integration requires NO tech work by advertisers or publishers to get started, and we’ve seen programs launch in as little as two weeks. This is a win-win for the industry, and retailers wanting to see fast in-store results.”
Recent in-store affiliate results reported by RevTrax include:
- Doubling sales from a major retailer’s affiliate program
- $20 million of incremental in-store revenue for a retailer in one year
- $15 of in-store revenue average generated from each click for a retailer
According to Rakuten Marketing CEO, Tony Zito, "Sales occurring in the physical brick & mortar store are often driven by digital marketing, and retailers need the ability to leverage the affiliate channel to drive incremental purchases in-store at scale. RevTrax is a natural partner for Rakuten Marketing to accelerate growth of in-store affiliate sales."
To learn more about driving in-store affiliate sales, contact your Rakuten Marketing Account Team or email sales(at)revtrax(dot)com.
About Rakuten Marketing
Rakuten Marketing’s industry leading solutions empower marketers to thrive in their evolved role and achieve the full potential of digital marketing, efficiently and effectively, with data-informed insights that create consistent, engaging and influential experiences across screens. Offering an integrated solution, along with unique insights and consultative partnerships, Rakuten Marketing delivers the tools that marketers need to increase efficiency, productivity and performance.
Rakuten Marketing is a division of Rakuten Inc., one of the world’s leading Internet service companies. The company is headquartered in San Mateo, California, with offices in Australia, Brazil, Japan, the United Kingdom, and throughout the United States. Follow us on Twitter or learn more at https://rakutenmarketing.com/.
RevTrax makes smarter promotions easy. Our platform connects across all digital and promotional vehicles, providing personalized offers and online-to-offline tracking for 350+ brand partners. RevTrax provides intelligent solutions for marketers across all devices on owned and paid media, delivering secure offers and purchase path insights, connecting online behaviors to any retail purchase, online or offline. Founded in 2008, RevTrax is based in New York City and is rated as one of Crain’s ‘Top 100 Best places to work in New York City.’