Second Cubacel promotion for international top ups cu Cuba
Atlanta, Georgia (PRWEB) January 26, 2018
Somebody once said: Hey, math! Solve your own problems, I’m not a therapist! Joke aside, this Cubacel promotion, starting January 29, challenges Cuban expats with an interesting mathematical promotion, which looks like this:
20 CUC= 30 CUC + 50 Minutes + 50 SMS Bonus
25 CUC= 35 CUC + 50 Minutes + 50 SMS Bonus
30 CUC= 40 CUC + 50 Minutes + 50 SMS Bonus
40 CUC= 60 CUC + 100 Minutes + 100 SMS Bonus
50 CUC= 70 CUC + 100 Minutes + 100 SMS Bonus
60 CUC= 90 CUC + 150 Minutes + 150 SMS Bonus
It means that for every 20 CUC sent, the recipient gets 20 CUC credit, plus 50 minutes for national or international calls and 50 SMS bonus for national and international texts, except for USA. Plenty of communications means, plenty of information exchanged, which makes the borders and the distance fade away. When you’re constantly in touch, distance is just a word.
Some details the Cuban expats need to pay attention to:
- The promotion will run from Monday January 29th, 2018 00:01 Cuba time to Friday February 2nd, 2018 23:59 Cuba time.
- Promotional Bonus can not be transferred to other lines.
- Promotional bonus will expire in February 25th, 2018.
- Promotional Bonus can be used for all services available to prepaid users like domestic and international calls, SMS, MMS, including SMS entumovil *8888, and Data (Nauta).
- 50 minutes Bonus can be used for local and international calls
- 50 SMS bonus can be used for local SMS and International (Except USA)
- Customers will receive a SMS a few days before the expiration date of extra bonus.
- Customers can check their balance via USSD (*222#) for free.
- Please note if a customer still has CUC balance, the new expiration date will be February 25th, 2018
- Top ups of 40 CUC or more will be divided into 2 or 3 separate top ups, so that you receive the maximum bonus possible. The recharges may arrive several minutes apart.
Besides sending top ups, customers can also recharge their family’s and friends’ Nauta accounts, helping them have access to the internet. Or, if they prefer calling, they can also use HablaCuba.com’s calling services. Customers can place their calls:
From any landline, mobile or even payphone in the world, through access numbers.
Through the smartphone app called KeepCalling, available for iOS and Android.
The rate for international calls to Cuba is 69.9¢/min, for both landlines and mobiles, and the cost of a text message is 7¢.
All services HablaCuba.com offers revolve around the website’s mission, which is to bring people together, no matter the distance, because no distance is too long if people stay connected. HablaCuba.com offers a great solution for keeping a close relationship with everyone living back home in Cuba, due to:
the customer-focused approach, based on safe and easy to use services
the frequent special offers: bonuses on international top ups or discounts on international calls
the great Customer Service available 24/7, both in English and in Spanish.
Or, as customers put it: "Your consumer friendly instructions make it easy to cross borders and communicate with friends and family like it should be.” (HablaCuba.com customer).
HablaCuba.com is an interactive website designed by KeepCalling, a global telecommunications company registered in 2002 in USA. Presently, KeepCalling provides its services to hundreds of thousands of consumers, with a focus on customer satisfaction. KeepCalling has been listed by Inc 5000 as one of the fastest growing companies in the USA for 5 consecutive years. In 2015 the company registered a revenue increase of over 200% from 2011 to 2014.