Companies both large and small need guidance on how to get fast and stay fast in the digital world; our 2017 results prove that we are filling this significant gap for them.
Atlanta, GA (PRWEB) January 25, 2018
Rigor, a leading provider of Digital Experience Lifecycle Management solutions, today announced that 2017 was a record year for new subscription bookings. Enterprise and mid-market companies across multiple industries are leveraging Rigor to ensure that they are delivering a fast and reliable digital experience for their customers.
Rigor’s ability to automate the lifecycle for building and delivering high performance digital experiences, coupled with its “Performance-as-a-Service” managed offering, is fueling growth well beyond e-commerce retailers and media companies where web performance has typically been top of mind.
“Customer Experience has become a key competitive advantage for companies racing towards digital transformation and Rigor is uniquely positioned with best-in-class offerings. Companies both large and small need guidance on how to get fast and stay fast in the digital world; our 2017 results prove that we are filling this significant gap for them,” said Rigor CEO, Craig Hyde.
Other highlights from 2017 include:
- Ranked #430 on the Inc. 500 list of the nation's fastest-growing private companies.
- Released the first-ever Digital Experience Lifecycle Management platform enabling companies to manage the performance of web applications from inception through production.
- Added key industry veterans to the Executive Leadership Team: Pete Mansel (Vice President of Sales) and Francis Cordón (Chief Customer Officer).
- Secured strategic line of credit with Silicon Valley Bank to fuel R&D and growth initiatives.
- Year-over-year growth up 70% across enterprise & mid-market customers.
- Growth within existing customer base up 92% as platform adoption takes hold.
Rigor is the new frontier for Digital Experience Lifecycle Management. Rigor's SaaS platform and Performance-as-a-Service managed offering enable companies to develop and deploy fast and reliable digital applications online with agility, efficiency, and confidence. Rigor is trusted by hundreds of organizations to proactively manage their digital performance. Customers include: News Corp, TracFone, Cars.com, Ulta, Carter’s, Restoration Hardware, Cost Plus World Market, David Yurman, Kabbage, Ticketmaster, Michael Kors, Teradata, Exceda and NBC.
Rigor is privately held and headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia. For more info about Rigor visit: rigor.com.