By adding the UL Listing to our growing list of industry compliance metrics, like ISO 9001:2015, CSA & TUV, customers can have even more confidence that SagFighter and SureVolt products adhere to the highest levels of safety. Bob Degeneff, President and CEO, UST
Watervliet, NY (PRWEB) February 01, 2018
Utility Systems Technologies (UST), a leading designer and manufacturer of electronic voltage regulation and power conditioning products, today announced two of its products have earned the UL Listed Mark. Starting immediately, UST will offer UL Listed marks for several kVA configurations of the SureVolt automatic voltage regulator and the SagFighter active voltage conditioner.
The UL Listing verifies to UST customers that the products they rely on to protect their most important equipment from power fluctuations have been produced to a standard that limits product risk. UL has tested and confirmed both products meet UL’s nationally recognized standards for safety.
“UST always designs its products with the highest level of innovation and performance,” said Bob Degeneff, president and CEO of UST. “It is important that our customers appreciate that both quality and safety are built into our products. By adding the UL Listing to our growing list of industry compliance metrics, like ISO 9001:2015, CSA & TUV, customers can have even more confidence that SagFighter and SureVolt products adhere to the highest levels of safety.”
As UST continues to grow and expand into new markets, UL labeling and compliance will provide an additional measure of product performance and eliminate need for customers to perform in-house safety compliance testing or incur the associated expense. Buyers can be assured the product is fully tested and meets industry safety standards when it arrives on site.
SureVolt can be offered with the following UL Listings:
- Standard SureVolt can be offered with UL Listing from 20 to 75kVA in 3 phase/60Hz configurations using a NEMA-1, indoor rated (S28) enclosure.
- Standard SureVolt can be offered with UL Listing from 75 to 200kVA in 3 phase/60Hz configurations using a NEMA-1 indoor rated (S44) enclosure.
- Options to the SureVolt product may also be available under the UL Listing. Contact factory for specific details about available options.
SagFighter is now offered with the following UL Listings:
- Standard SagFighter is offered with UL Listing from 50 to 275kVA in 3-phase/60Hz configurations using a NEMA-1 indoor rated enclosure. Available options include meters and a maintenance bypass.
- Additional SagFighter models up to 450kVA may be available with UL Listing subject to specific unit configuration. Contact factory for more details.
SureVolt or SagFighter units that do not fall into the above-noted size categories can be manufactured with certifications through a one-time inspection process offering CSA or TUV labeling.
Utility Systems Technologies, Inc. (UST) is a world-leading designer and manufacturer of electronic voltage control and power-conditioning products. UST’s products are in use worldwide at hospitals, factories, refineries, embassies, data centers and other critical facilities, mitigating the risk of damaging electrical surges, sags and swells, bridging brownouts, and providing a safe connection to the local electrical grid. For more information about UST, visit their web site at http://www.ustpower.com.