“I love opportunities to deliver ‘The Full Monty’ for growing the successful dental practice. It allows me to share with practice owners and their Teams the complete picture, from lead generation, through appointment conversion, and on to maximizing patient/practice value.” Concludes Bobrow.
LAKE IN THE HILLS, Ill. (PRWEB) March 13, 2018
On Friday, April 27th, AIM Dental Marketing’s president Daniel A. ‘Danny’ Bobrow will deliver a full day presentation at the McHenry County Dental Society’s Annual Meeting on dental practice growth entitled:
Improve Patient Outcomes and Practice Income!
“This year, the Society wanted to provide its Members with an amazing All-Day Seminar. We chose Mr. Bobrow because of his vast wealth of knowledge on dental marketing and customer service skills, along with his extensive experience speaking internationally. Danny’s reputation for delivering an entertaining lecture, while teaching topics that can help the dental team achieve more, are well known among the profession, which is why we’re so excited to have him with us in April.” Says Dr. Mistie Norten, the Society’s President.
Topics covered will be drawn from Bobrow’s Master the art of… series and include:
- Master the Art of First Impressions: Connect With Callers and GET THE APPOINTMENT!
presents techniques to consistently and effectively convert calls from prospective patients into booked and kept appointments by establishing rapport, conveying empathy, exuding enthusiasm, asking the right questions in the right way at the right time, and strong listening technique to overcome fear and other objections related to price and insurance.
- Master the Art of Lead Generation: Don’t Let Open Chair Time Undermine Your Bottom Line! shares actionable steps the dental team can take to encourage patients to become ‘practice ambassadors.’
- Master the Art of Complete Health Dentistry: Grow Your Oral Systemic Practice shows how any practice can adopt what is variously referred to as an integrative, whole person, holistic, biocompatible, and oral systemic practice model thereby maximizing patient value to the practice, while helping patients live longer, healthier lives.
- Master the Art of doing well by doing good: Dentistry’s Best Kept Practice Growth Secret Revealed! demonstrates the power and potential that cause-related event marketing can have to do more good for ones chosen charity while simultaneously growing ones dental practice.
- Master the Art of Perseverance: This Expedition We Call Life
“Life is an endurance event avoiding pitfalls, pacing yourself, all while enjoying the view are keys to a satisfying and meaningful life.” Drawing from his exploits as adventure racer, endurance athlete and mountaineer, Danny shares lessons gleaned from those experiences that have informed his business and personal life.
“I love opportunities to deliver ‘The Full Monty’ of techniques for growing the successful dental practice," says Bobrow. “It allows me to share with practice owners and their Teams the complete picture, from lead generation, through appointment conversion, and on to maximizing patient/practice value," concludes Bobrow.
The Society’s Annual Meeting will be hosted by the Boulder Ridge Country Club 350 Boulder Dr., Lake In The Hills IL 60156.
The registration fee is $175 for dentists and $70 for Dental team members. 6 CE Credits are available to all attendees.
Registration begins at 7:30 a.m. The lecture runs from 8:00 a.m. until 3:30 p.m.
To Register, mail checks, made out to MCDS, attn. Mistie Norten DMD, 651 W Terra Cotta Ave. #111, Crystal Lake, IL 60014. RSVP by April 18, 2018.
For further information, contact Dr. Norten (815) 455-6933 or [email protected]