SANTA MONICA,Calif. (PRWEB) February 08, 2018
WHAT: Blockchain Xplore is a one-day conference to drive a deeper understanding of the potentials of blockchain-based technology.
WHEN: February 27, 2018
WHERE: Microsoft Technology Center: 11 Times Square (Between 41st & 42nd Streets on 8th Ave), New York, NY 10036
Blockchain Xplore, presented by MetaX, is an expansion of the successful MetaX Blockchain Bootcamp for Advertising that took place during Advertising Week 2017. The event will bring together digital advertising, crypto, and blockchain enthusiasts to bridge the gap between industries steeped in “The Wild West”. The lineup of speakers, sponsors and partners represents organizations including ConsenSys (the leading decentralized blockchain organization based on Ethereum), Diageo, The New York Times, Nexstar Media Group, Rakuten, and Viant.
Attendees will engage in hands-on conversations about blockchain, decentralized applications, cryptocurrencies, supply chain, fraud, and of course, digital advertising. Our partners will also be announcing groundbreaking new products along the way. For more info, visit the agenda: https://xplore.metax.io/.
- Microsoft: Enterprise Leading Case Study
- Xploring the Current Blockchain Landscape
- DApp Crash Course Workshop Using Ads.txt Plus and the adChain Registry
- The Bots Who Stole Christmas
- The Computational Basics of Advertising
- Women in Blockchain
- MetaX Insights Case Study
- Tying Advertising Back into the Computational Core
- Going Peer-to-Peer: Dramatically Simplifying Programmatic
The program includes powerhouse speakers that attendees will be excited to learn from. Speakers are still being added to the program; confirmed speakers to date include:
- Yorke Rhodes, Global Blockchain Business Strategist, Microsoft
- Tereza Nemessanyi, Entrepreneur-In-Residence, Microsoft
- Trace Rutland, Director of Media Innovation, Tyson Foods
- Chris Cable, Director of Data, Analytics and Strategic Planning, Diageo
- Susan Parker, Executive Director, Ad Operations & Yield, The New York Times
- Dr. Neal Richter, CTO, Rakuten Marketing
- Anthony Katsur, SVP Digital Strategy and Operations, Nexstar Media Group, Inc.
- Shailin Dhar, Director of Research, Method Media Intelligence
- Praneet Sharma, CTO, Method Media Intelligence
- Mike Goldin, Software Developer, ConsenSys
To register for the event, visit: https://blockchainxplore.eventbrite.com/?aff=alert.
Analysts and journalists are eligible for a press pass. Please contact pr(at)metax(dot)io.
Join the discussion on Twitter @metaxchain using #BlockchainXplore18. Stay up to date on the latest Blockchain Xplore news on other social channels:
MetaX is a Los Angeles-based, blockchain technology company driving development and adoption of open platforms for digital advertising. MetaX developed adChain and adToken to provide a decentralized supply chain solution for digital advertising. To sign up for company updates, please visit: http://metax.io/.