NEW YORK (PRWEB) February 08, 2018
The nomination period is now open for Business Marketing Association New York’s (BMA NYC) 38th annual Global ACE Awards, the premier honors for creativity in B2B marketing and the longest-running B2B creative awards competition in the U.S.
“The art and science of creativity in B2B marketing has never been more profoundly influential than it is right now,” said Tom Stein, President of BMA NYC. “BMA NYC’s Global ACE Awards provide a unique opportunity for the creative teams, both at agencies and in house, that drive B2B marketing to be recognized as the best of the best. The ACEs honor creative leaders not only in the B2B space but in marketing more broadly. BMA is proud to provide the acknowledgement they deserve as determined by an unparalleled jury of senior creatives at the top of our profession.”
To be held this year on April 26 at Forbes on Fifth in New York City, the 38th annual Global ACE Awards will be judged based solely on the nominees’ creative excellence by a world-class jury of leading creative professionals, including:
- Peter Powell, SVP, Group Creative Director, McCann Worldgroup
- Sara Worthington, Group Creative Director, Huge
- John LaMacchia, SVP, Senior Creative Director, BBDO
- Anne Swan, Global Creative Director, Consumer Brands, Siegl+Gale
- Kash Sree, Executive Creative Director, Gyro
- Chris Wilson, Managing Director, Earnest
New award categories for 2018 include Creative Agency of the Year; In-House Creative Agency of the Year; Digital/Technology Powered Experiences; “The Craft” categories honoring excellence in Art Direction, Copywriting, Photography/Illustration and Visual Effects; and ‘Can Marking Change the World?’ which honors work that is culturally significant with societal impact. A full list of award categories is available here. And the deadline to enter is March 16, 2018.
ACE winners in 2017 include:
- BBDO for GE: “What’s the Matter with Sarah” (Best in Show and Best Integrated Campaign $1MM+)
- Y&R for Xerox: “Set the Page Free" (TV)
- Ogilvy & Mather for IBM: “Cognitive Dress” (Out of Home)
- Stein IAS for Korn Ferry: “Up!” (Best Integrated Campaign $250k-$1MM)
- gyro for Hiscox: “I’mpossible”: (Best Integrated Campaign Under $250k)
The New York chapter of the Business Marketing Association, the largest association of B-to-B–centric marketers in the world, provides a like-minded community of New York-area business professionals and numerous opportunities to network, exchange ideas, and learn from experienced experts.